"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, Savy?"-Custom Curse of the Black Pearl Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, Savy?"-Custom Curse of the Black Pearl Jack Sparrow

Ok wow I haven't fixed a figure up this much since mt TDK Joker. I have to say I think this one even tops the Joker. This is by far one of my favorites now. I'm overly pleased with how it came out and I hope you guys think so too. The body is a temp until I get the newer taller one in.

SO here's the BIG list of what's all been done (Or if you don't care to read just skip down to the pics below :wave)

*Head
-Cut the original face right off and sculpted a new one
-Added a real cloth bandana
-Cut the original soft plastic reindeer shin bone (thing sticking out the side of the hair) off and, instead, made and repostioned a new one made from wood
-Cut off the beads hanging from the side of the face and into individual pieces and strung them up like real beads. Also, made 6 pieces of chain attached at the end of the last bead just like in the movie
-Completely repainted the new face, hair, beads, everything

*Body
-It's on the original medicom body but going to be replaced with the newer Massive2 body
-Repainted the neck, chest and ab area and added "sweat" and "dirt"
-Repainted arms, adding "P" brand on the right arm as well as dirtied them up. I gave the already there tattoo a greenish shade like it should. Waiting to get the new body to put Witekite's decal on it which faces the proper direction (away from the body)
-Repainted all the hands and added "dirt" as well. Also added bone structure detail. You'll see what I mean in the pics.

*Clothes
-Repainted and weathered the boots
-Made new pants and added a new shirt. Weathered the pants and added sweat stains to the shirt as well as hand made tassels to the collar area.
-Made the waist belt a tighter fit as well as repainted it and weathered it. Punched holes in the belt. Also made it to be unbuckled. Was previously one whole piece
-Shoulder belt (Baldric) and sheath where repainted and weather. Punched holes in the belt. Made it to be unbuckled. Was previously one whole piece
-Hand made a cloth wrist-wrap. Was previously made of soft plastic or vinyl.
-Heavily weather the waist sash adding rips, frays and lots of "dirt"
-Mildly weathered the waist coat and overcoat. Made the waist coat stitching dark brown where originally was blue.

*Accessories
-Accurately repainted and weathered the hat
-Completely repainted the compass. I also made an entirely new dial
-Repainted the pistol a darker shade of brown
-Repainted the blade of the sword

Ok I think that's EVERYTHING! Now, on to the pics if you haven't already skipped ahead

Comparison1.jpg

Comparison2.jpg

Comparison9.jpg

Comparison5.jpg

Comparison7.jpg

Comparison3.jpg

Comparison4.jpg

Comparison6.jpg

SAM_1823.jpg

There's a few more pics in the next post. If you want to see some of my other customs check out the link in my sig. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, Savy?"-Custom Curse of the Black Pearl Jack Sparrow

few more pics

Comparison8.jpg

SAM_1784.jpg

SAM_1785.jpg

SAM_1788.jpg

SAM_1786.jpg

SAM_1803.jpg

For those of you familiar with the SS PF Jack
SAM_1826.jpg

SAM_1833.jpg

SAM_1835.jpg

SAM_1834.jpg

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Re: "I'm Cpaint Jack Sparrow, Savy?"-Custom Curse of the Black Pearl Jack Sparrow

What a great improvement. Nice job man

Re: "I'm Cpaint Jack Sparrow, Savy?"-Custom Curse of the Black Pearl Jack Sparrow

Looks like it was a fun project! Your version is light years ahead of the original Medicom. Way to go!

Re: "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, Savy?"-Custom Curse of the Black Pearl Jack Sparrow

Excellent weathering and dirtying up! Love that hat too. :rock

Ah that's right! I heard Keanu Reeves was supposed to play the main character in the movie until they decided he was too old haha

Guh. Yeh glad that has gone down the toilet! :lol

Have my AKIRA blu ray arriving this week, so thought I best pay tribute...if only for a short while.

Loving your new ones. Fassbender OWNED FC. :rock

nice upgrade man, I like to see your custom works.

Excellent weathering and dirtying up! Love that hat too. :rock

Thanks Coco! the weathering is something I'm really happy with. really gices the looks liekhe hasn't washed in a while
Nice work G! :rock Love the smirk!

Great job with the pose to! :)

Thanks Mag! figured I better do it before HT shows theirs :lol

And the medi body really does make just about any pose posssible, I'm just afraid that it's going to breaks someone :( When I get the chance I'm going to upgrade hime to the newer taller and more durable Medi body

Guh. Yeh glad that has gone down the toilet! :lol

Have my AKIRA blu ray arriving this week, so thought I best pay tribute...if only for a short while.

Loving your new ones. Fassbender OWNED FC. :rock

:lol yea same here man!

I'm definitely going to have to pic up the Bluray at somepoint. just picked up the Suckerpunch Bluray yesturday so AKIRA is going to have to wait

But yea man, Fassbender was just all out the BEST part of First Class, though the movie all together I think was the best Xmen movie so far
nice upgrade man, I like to see your custom works.

Thanks man! :hi5:

and same to you! you knock out some pretty amazing stuff and seem to just get better and better with each new sculpt!

awesome the hands and hat really stuck with me for they are completely movie accurate

Thanks man! Yea those are some of my favorite aspects about this piece, especially the hands. The originals were so plain and had almost no bone structure/tendons atthe back of the hand so I'm glad I could really get them looking better than before

Back