I'm brand new to collecting !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , my name is Jay and I'm completely new to collecting.
My cousion is board member " ucmhicks " or " Tay " and I've always liked all the statues and figures he has. I've decided to start a little collection of my own and already have my eye on a few things.
I doubt I'll spend as much time as Tay here but I'll leave a comment now and then. :D
I'm mostly interested in terminator , alien and predator items but my favorite movie of all time has to be " The warriors " and I'm also really into horror.

Tay has told me most of the board rules but there seems to be a few so sorry if I do something wrong. :monkey1:monkey3
I'm sure I'll get the hang of it , this is the first forum I've ever joined.

Anyway I hope to meet some people on here who are interested in the same stuff and I'm happy to be aboard.
:rock:rock

Hope you have a good paying job and no aspirations of saving $. Welcome to the hobby.

lmoa tay keep mouth shut givin oinfo out jokin lol :rock

id consider ones self to be pretty "ghetto" let me try to decipher this riddle

lmoa tay keep mouth shut givin oinfo out jokin lol

lick my oily ass tay, keep your mouth shut and stop giving out private information you joker or i will pop a cap in ones ^^^^ :)

thats the best I could do :dunno bet i think thats the general gist of it :lol

lick my oily ass tay, keep your mouth shut and stop giving out private information you joker or i will pop a cap in ones ^^^^ :)

I say, how dreadfully crude, thank you for the translation Sir Slug :)

:lol:lol

I think thats about right...:lol:lol:rotfl
but there will be no ass licking.:mad::lol

2hdpeys.gif

:lol

Welcome! (fellow newbie here, at least to the board, not collecting)

Welcome to a fun yet expensive hobby, but certainly have had such a great time collecting all the pieces in my collection!

Welcome Jay ive heard Tay talking about you in the egg inceident vid on youtube and a couple of other vids im new hear as well hope you enjoy it!!!:welcome

Back