I'm back, for now.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wHySoSeRiOuS203

Super Freak
Reaction score
To (or too?) everyone that wanted another sig done, I'm sorry that I never got it done, (in all honesty it doesn't seem like too many of you would be upset, but you never know.) To everyone I couldn't keep my end of the deal with (not buying or selling, but I was supposed to give someone something but I never had any money in order to ship it.) I'm sorry, I always see personal little threads (that get put in blast hah) so I figured why not make my own. The a few months ago, my brother, had been coming to my house at all hours of the day, saying he needs money, that he's good for it and what not. I found out about a month ago that he was using it to buy drugs, In a way, I'm thinking to each their own, but at the same time it wasn't a smart decision on his part, he bought a gun, has been getting in with the wrong people and now the cops are looking for him. My mother's always crying, my fathers mad, and worst of all my brother left his four year old daughter behind, left her with me to watch. I'm sure none of you really care about this, but I thought I'd share.

Wow, so sorry to hear of the troubles your brother is having.

I had a buddy a long time ago that was trying to sell me everything in his possession. I bought a few things, that is, before I realized what he was using the money for.

Luckily, some of our other, mutual friends, got him the help he needed.

I know it's not easy, but the first thing you should try and do is to get your brother away from the person or people that are negatively influencing his lifestyle decisions.

Remember that you're not alone in this. There are professionals at the local hospital that can get your brother and family headed in the right direction.

Prayers go out to you and your family.

Damn dude, so sorry to hear that! Just keep your chin up! There is always hope!

Good luck in these hard times, man!

To (or too?) everyone that wanted another sig done, I'm sorry that I never got it done, (in all honesty it doesn't seem like too many of you would be upset, but you never know.) To everyone I couldn't keep my end of the deal with (not buying or selling, but I was supposed to give someone something but I never had any money in order to ship it.) I'm sorry, I always see personal little threads (that get put in blast hah) so I figured why not make my own. The a few months ago, my brother, had been coming to my house at all hours of the day, saying he needs money, that he's good for it and what not. I found out about a month ago that he was using it to buy drugs, In a way, I'm thinking to each their own, but at the same time it wasn't a smart decision on his part, he bought a gun, has been getting in with the wrong people and now the cops are looking for him. My mother's always crying, my fathers mad, and worst of all my brother left his four year old daughter behind, left her with me to watch. I'm sure none of you really care about this, but I thought I'd share.

Unfortunately, ignoring the issue only made it worse. Next time he comes around, tackle him, handcuff his ass (or tie him up) and call the police. Don't help him. Let them take him and let him get help in jail. Take his daughter to visit him and reinforce her being his goal. Best thing you'll ever do for him AND his daughter.

Damn thats rough. I thought i was having it bad. I hope things get better for you.

Wow, so sorry to hear of the troubles your brother is having.

I had a buddy a long time ago that was trying to sell me everything in his possession. I bought a few things, that is, before I realized what he was using the money for.

Luckily, some of our other, mutual friends, got him the help he needed.

I know it's not easy, but the first thing you should try and do is to get your brother away from the person or people that are negatively influencing his lifestyle decisions.

Remember that you're not alone in this. There are professionals at the local hospital that can get your brother and family headed in the right direction.

Prayers go out to you and your family.

Damn dude, so sorry to hear that! Just keep your chin up! There is always hope!

Good luck in these hard times, man!

Unfortunately, ignoring the issue only made it worse. Next time he comes around, tackle him, handcuff his ass (or tie him up) and call the police. Don't help him. Let them take him and let him get help in jail. Take his daughter to visit him and reinforce her being his goal. Best thing you'll ever do for him AND his daughter.

I have gotten him before, I had him in a choke, but I never called the cops... thats my mistake though

Damn thats rough. I thought i was having it bad. I hope things get better for you.

Damn. Sorry to here about this, WSS.

Hang tough, bro. I hope things get sorted out for you and your family.

Thanks everyone else, it means alot that y'all care enough to comment

Hope things get better for you and your family. Thanks again for the Galactus sig you made for me even after what I did...
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

Godspeed!:1-1:

Back