Im a collector...But my wife's a B...H

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god i am not married sorry to hear that...but welcome :D

why your wife don't let you expose your items ? this is no sense at all...
I am lucky one, I own 150 figures(https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683), some chogokin robots and a lot of gashapon I expose all in all my house and I have found the way to make happy my girlfriend collecting some for her too:wink1: anyway Who is the owner of the house ??? you could try to build a little part of your room for your items...maybe a little loft
have you try to speak with her explaining is not good to contain your passion ?...no good...good luck and :welcome1:

Hey MRB, you know, I had similar issues with my lady years ago. She was not feeling my collecting and and she convinced me to sell all of my statues :gah: including all of my SideShow and Bowen stuff from back in their early days :mad: She and I are not together anymore though as a result :pfft: I am happier for it now though. I ended up bouncing back. I switched up and started buying all 1/6 stuff.

Not encouraging you to divorce your wife or anything though :wink1:, it just worked out best for me that way... Hey, wait a minute. So in essence, I chose toys over my lady? :slap Stupid.

Seriously though I can work. I just compromised too much.

If you don't like something change it, if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Like the idea of a small corner in the house i could call my owne, where I can expose my items... Inching my way forward day by day, week by week taking whats rightfully mine.. or I could just.... Just... Kick her in the nuts.... I'm afraid my situation is a bit like the Kobayashi Maru... Unwinnable.

MRB

Like the idea of a small corner in the house i could call my owne, where I can expose my items... Inching my way forward day by day, week by week taking whats rightfully mine.. or I could just.... Just... Kick her in the nuts.... I'm afraid my situation is a bit like the Kobayashi Maru... Unwinnable.

Don't give up... Always remember, persistence will wear out or always win over resistance. If there's a will, there is always a way ;)

Welcome to SSF !!! :wave

You guys are all chicken's!! Not one of you had the guts to tell me to stand up to my wife and tell her "what's for".. Tell her "I'm displaying my stuff and that's that" tell her "I can do anything in the house I want cause I live here to and your not the boss of me" .... No not one of you guy are that brave or stupid, well I am that brave and stupid, I'm going take her by the balls, look her in her one good eye and say "ya wrecked me life"....

MRB

Again you guys have taken me totally by surprise.. I'm sooo overwhelmed by all your birthday wishes.. Your all beautiful... I'm on a boat.

MRB

Well here it is guys post #50.. With this I should get all board privileges and all board powers and ya know what comes with great powers.... Yea, you got it, Great responsibility. I don't know what I'll do with my new powers.. Me thinks my first act will be to magic myself a pair of balls and over through my wife ( lets call her... Misses Hitler.. ) as alpha male in the house.. Bwhaaaahaaaahaaaaaa. Kneel befor Zod misses Hitler.

I'm on a boat.

MRB

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence cause of silence
Who are we mistaken?

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family
In your head, in your head they are fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are crying

In your head, in your head