Im a collector...But my wife's a B...H

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbarney

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Kidding... im a huge Collector... kidding , my wife's great but she wont let me display anything in the house, you decide!!! my collection is in a storage unit far far away... in a galaxy... far far away... i have most everything but am lookin for a few peaces. the Dr Doom PF exclusive, the Darth Maul SS 1:1 bust and i think thats about it, i think.. oh, oh, oh the 1st iron man bust, the clean version..

im fo... im for..... im 30++years old and live in Dublin, Ireland. iv been collecting comics for years, well since 1997 or so.. i started collecting statues seriously about 10 years ago or so, mostly Bowen, from eBay before discovering Sideshow, now thay get all my money.. diablos...

my ebay name is best4comics, 100% positive feedback, and i spent a lot of money getting it.. the feedback not the name.

dont know what else to say.. any questions..

Last edited:
Re: Im a collector...But my wafe's a B...H

:) :welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Mrbarney! :duff

I don't have a question but I do have four words for you: Man Cave. Get one. :lecture :D

or a gun.... a Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range should do it...

Oh that's gotta be tough. I can't imagine not being able to display my collection. That seems kind of harsh.

Welcome to the forum and we hope you get your grail. Well, maybe I don't hope you get your Doom pf before me.
:lol

Oh that's gotta be tough. I can't imagine not being able to display my collection. That seems kind of harsh.

Welcome to the forum and we hope you get your grail.

I agree and ditto on the welcome.

ok guys i'll do it.. you've talked me into it.. and you all seem well rounded intellectual people who wouldn't steer someone in the wrong direction for there own amusement... I've thought it through and i think i could do it easily enough, id only have to get a few things.. some paint, some wood, a drill, some nails and a hammer, fork handles and a Gun...most of the stuff i can get pretty handy but dose anyone know where i'll get fork handles???

Then I guess I am lucky that my wife let me have a living room to put all my statues, I am 30 years old, just start collection sideshow, doesn't know comic that much but I won't dear to collect cause it's lots money there.
Good luck with collecting and have nice day.

____ ... ____, ____, ____ .. She found my plans, both of them, 1st the plan for bumping her off, even had a little stickman drawing of her hanging from a tree.. 2nd was the plan for my man den, it had a stick man drawing of me in a man den jumping up and down laughing... I'm now living out here in my storage unit with all my statues.. Il take some pics, it's nice.. Lesson learned, never leave your "kill the wife" plans in the kitchen. Will try again later.

MRB

You don't need a gun just some kahuuna's (sp) tell her she doesn't have the option. I bet she's got doilies out or some crap that collects dust.

ohhhh welcome to the show

Ok.. Back in the house, now to hatch my new fiendish plan... BRAINWASHING!!! Bwaahaaahaaaa.. These aren't the droids your looking for...

MRB

Well the brainwashing worked a treat, I knitted two jumpers a scarf and a pair of mittens... Also will someone please tell me if they've seen two droids..

mrb

Welcome from Australia :) wow that sounds a bit harsh and like the notion of compromise is a little blurred there ;)

You should ask for just a small "Man Corner" first. After getting that, slowly nudge the imaginary perimeter out every week or so. A word of caution though, only attempt a few mm at the most every week. :)

Back