Statue Illyana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSC used this as the reference for Darkchyde. It then have that sultry look as David Finch work.
1040674-david_finch_super.jpg

Err Snoopy beat me to it :eek:
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/marvel_comics/pictures/?i=764

Agreed, some of that sultriness got really lost in translation.

XINFRNS002_COV_col.jpg

I agree SS's sculpt looks kinda older than the artwork it is based on, but that does not mean it is a bad sculpt at all, just a more mature Darkchilde.

I can't tell from the pic with Colossus, is she a 1/4 PF? She looks to be in scale, just don't see any cloth on her.

I agree SS's sculpt looks kinda older than the artwork it is based on, but that does not mean it is a bad sculpt at all, just a more mature Darkchilde.

A more mature "child" then? It seems to me that a mature sculpt of a character that is supposed to be childlike sort of misses the point...

A more mature "child" then? It seems to me that a mature sculpt of a character that is supposed to be childlike sort of misses the point...

...When she became Darkchilde...she wasn't much of a child anymore...she aged rapidly before becoming the ruler of purgatory.

I'm feeling this statue..very detail..doesn't lack visual appeal and seems to have significant accurate proportions..two thumbs up! :wink1:

I'm feeling this statue..very detail..doesn't lack visual appeal and seems to have significant accurate proportions..two thumbs up! :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl

I think the statue itself is pretty solid but from that one pic, the torso does look a bit elongated. This could also be because you can't see all of her legs and the angle. All this stuff aside, it's an easy pass simply because I'm not interested in this particular character.

Not feeling this statue at all..very plain..lacks visual appeal and seems to have significant problems in terms of proportions..two thumbs down!

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on it as well... just doesnt seem right any very many regards... congrats to those excited kinda wish i was one of you.

Most extensive yes, I'll give you that much! :duff But that doesn't mean its the most distinguished & discerning, brother..you're starting to lose your touch :monkey4 :dunno

Touch? We haven't even seen the whole sculpt yet so you can't judge it just yet. :dunno

By the way if u were reading my post, I was playing with your words :nana: :1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back