Statue Illyana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thud:
I just woke up, logged on to SS to see if Colossus was up yet, was floored by how awesome he looks, and then I nearly pissed myself with excitement when I saw Illyana. When does she go up for order, gad dabbit?

everything looked good until the head, it's completely screwed on in an awkward way and doesnt fit with the rest of the statue.

:thud:
I just woke up, logged on to SS to see if Colossus was up yet, was floored by how awesome he looks, and then I nearly pissed myself with excitement when I saw Illyana. When does she go up for order, gad dabbit?

Woke up? It's like 10pm over at NJ? Do u work grave yard shifts?

The more I see her, the more I like her. The fire flames could be a little...better? but overall she looks awesome!

I think she looks perfect and I would be tempted to buy her...if I trusted Sideshow to be able to make the production paint look like that. Unfortunately, their quality control for paint applications is equivalent to my 2 year old's hand painting that he did at a Halloween party today.

Big fan of Magik...may get this one....but need to see more.
Face looks too static, needs more expression...perhaps the exclusive is a switch out evil portrait?
Sword looks horrible.

Last edited:
Looks like the black on her costume is the same as Bucky. I hope thaw sword is a little better then that though. Possible switch out head too.

They need to use that same black fabric for a classic Havok PF! :pray: Please Sideshow make this happen.

Back to Magik, I am liking this version of her. Still I don't see how she gets made in two different versions and Jean Grey has still yet to appear in one format. :slap

They need to use that same black fabric for a classic Havok PF! :pray: Please Sideshow make this happen.

Back to Magik, I am liking this version of her. Still I don't see how she gets made in two different versions and Jean Grey has still yet to appear in one format. :slap

Well SSC has made a Black Queen comiquette. Does that count for JG?:wink1:

Cause if they release all the heavy hitters all at once, customers will snatch them up & chances of the same customers picking up lesser known characters such as Illyana will decrease exponentially.

Well now we know why Colossus is looking down. He has no idea why his sister seems to not give a ____ about demons ripping at her leg.

It looks like the energy crackle around the sword is a separate peice.

Well SSC has made a Black Queen comiquette. Does that count for JG?:wink1:

:exactly:
...though it may depend on what continuity you prefer, it may be "The Phoenix Force" and technically not Jean...but people always say it's not the Jean they wanted.

What's surprising is Illyana getting a 2nd comiquette reveal before the 1st one is shipped. Doing different scale Coms of the same character instead of doing a 1/5 Com and 1/4 PF is also different. I guess SS is trying to be unpredictable here.

Bravo SS for another fun creation, I like Magik, not sure if like the proportions yet but this seems like a cool prototype. I really like the hands coming up and if they could make them light up like the Ghostrider Blade diorama that would rock.

Looks OK but not interested since I'm trying to stick to the X-Men PF's. And this is clearly a fully sculpted comiqutte (no fabric). Zoom into the pic and you'll be able to tell.

Looks OK but not interested since I'm trying to stick to the X-Men PF's. And this is clearly a fully sculpted comiqutte (no fabric). Zoom into the pic and you'll be able to tell.

yup, sculpted figure all the way. I love it.

Really like this one. Think the sword will be part of the ex. Maybe sword without "noodles" for the reg. Her face looks amazing. Let's hope it will stay that way. Imo there's nothing wrong with her body. Some chicks are build like that.

Really like this one. Think the sword will be part of the ex. Maybe sword without "noodles" for the reg. Her face looks amazing. Let's hope it will stay that way. Imo there's nothing wrong with her body. Some chicks are build like that.

Like that chick who plays as Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back