Statue Illyana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing that both prototypes shown tonight have flaws... ink in the hair and chin of the Illyana and Dents in the legs of colossus.

:lol only time will tell.

:lol No you don't need time to tell. The black part is not "Bucky PF material." The customers would have to make the indents themselves when they attach the hand and that is not going to work. Sculpted all the way.

LOL, I never realized how awesome the smilies are on this forum!

No smiles at SF :eek:

One thing if Magik is not a PF why is she displayed with Colossus?

:dunno i actually kinda like it. better than the sauron flame sword, not that was B A D.

It's bad guad. They should had done the sword at least like Gambits flaming card.

I'm not really sure. Have they ever done this before? Shown a pic of one brand new statue together with a pic of another brand new one that has never been previewed before? It's interesting to me, but I kinda like the surprise of it.

I'm not really sure. Have they ever done this before? Shown a pic of one brand new statue together with a pic of another brand new one that has never been previewed before? It's interesting to me, but I kinda like the surprise of it.

Well they did put the Hulkbuster comiquette with the Hulk PF. Who knows, but I still stick to my guns it's a PF :D :)

Hey if its a Com or a PF if it looks like that i will get it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back