Statue Illidan Stormrage by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my WOW collection at work for the most part. Grom is at my house. Here are my videos.

And guess what turned up today! Less than a week delivery to QLD, Australia.....rediculous.

This piece is awesome......

15033886_10154622565766768_1423000759_o.jpg

15060415_10154622591286768_1887094425_o.jpg

15034092_10154622640656768_1408760177_o.jpg

"New November Discount Codes
The Blizzard Gear Shop and J!NX, who graciously sponsored the Wowhead BlizzCon Party, are back with discount codes for the month of November.

WOWHEADNOV at checkout gets you 15% off ANY Blizzard Gear Shop merchandise. This includes the Illidan statue (when in stock) and all of the BlizzCon exclusives, which are now available to anyone regardless of Virtual Ticket purchase. "
https://www.wowhead.com/news=257593...-wow-from-blizzcon-blizzcon-champagne-toast-n

Gorgeous statue, has anyone taken any green glow in the dark paint to his tats yet?

Its by far the best statue I now own. It easily beats Gromm AND Arthas in my eyes, its absolutely massive too. I only bought one as I geninuely hope everyone who is a fan gets one for themselves at an affordable price. Here is a front on photo:

yZc0mwJ.jpg

Also found the Illidan look they were going for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBE6LHex-4

Watch 0:21 onwards. That's how Illidan looked originally and how I remember until he got all fluoro tatts and became cartoony in WoW. In fact his tattoos were originally black. This was before he was defeated by Arthas. In the original WC it was only until he went into "Metamophosis" did he get green tatts.

I prefer Illidan with black tatts personally as he looks like he's serious and contemplating while in his natural form. The green tatts makes him look too cartoony for my tastes, but each to their own.

I received mine with a broken ponytail and horns, he is on the way back for a replacement now. In my unboxing video I said what many others have, why are his tats so dark? The neon green on the war glaives is awesome. THat being said I have ordered Testors Paint and will be painting his tats when I get him back!

I have been waiting for your update since seeing your video. Glad to see you are being taken care of. Been freaked out that mine will arrive like that as well. Fingers crossed

Edit:
Mine just arrived /mecrynowjoy
Won't have a chance to really look at it but horns and ponytail seem to be intact. Best value for a piece since GG's babydoll for $250
Please please please release a Sylvanis companion piece

Last edited:
Reshuffled some stuff in my room to put Arthas and his helm together and Grom and Illidan together:

NdWKSRX.jpg

GR0BZNm.jpg

The whole shelf area with random stuff:

Y2fFcEq.jpg

The Blizzard Gear Shop and J!NX, who graciously sponsored the Wowhead BlizzCon Party, are back with discount codes for the month of November.

WOWHEADNOV at checkout gets you 15% off ANY Blizzard Gear Shop merchandise. This includes the Illidan statue (when in stock) and all of the BlizzCon exclusives, which are now available to anyone regardless of Virtual Ticket purchase. "
https://www.wowhead.com/news=257593...-wow-from-blizzcon-blizzcon-champagne-toast-n

Thank you! Just ordered with the code.

Yup, Thank You for the code. Saved me over $50. Just ordered Illidan from blizzard for $315 (includes shipping) :rotfl

They are about 1/5 scale in line with the other blizzard statues. (Except death wing).

Back