Statue Igo Hinted DC statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, pretty much :lol

Did you see that new Cap art print? His costume is a disaster. That new Cap PF is gonna be an instant pass for me. He's wearing bike shorts! If this keeps up, I won't be POing many more sideshow pieces. They're just not offering classic collectors much to work with nowadays.

john-stewart-green-lantern-does-idris-elba-really-want-to-leave-the-marvel-universe.jpeg

Yea I don’t see how John won’t be next but I’d love 90’s Kyle more. It’s also very close to his Rebirth costume.

Did you see that new Cap art print? His costume is a disaster. That new Cap PF is gonna be an instant pass for me. He's wearing bike shorts! If this keeps up, I won't be POing many more sideshow pieces. They're just not offering classic collectors much to work with nowadays.

I could tell from the first promo pic that I'll never buy that PF :lol

They really should be waiting for the New 52, etc. generation to get old enough to start making money.

That's not a bad point actually. However i think there is still a market for new 52 in people who aren't kids with no money

Back