DC Batman Arkham statue line info?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripletn

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of DCs Batman Arkham statue line. This line could potentially be around 30-50 statues once you put together all the different characters they could sculpt. We need to see a Scarecrow from both Asylum and Knight, Two-Face, Croc Etc. I noticed that DC hasn't solicited anymore statues in this line after the Batman Arkham Knight due in April. There is no mention of any for 2015!! Does anybody have any inside info as to if this line was cancelled? That would be a serious wasted opportunity on DCs part. 4 games worth of characters to produce including Deathstroke, Robin, Deadshot, etc. If it is cancelled, can we get a group petition to get DC to reconsider that decision?

I truly hope we haven't seen the end of this line. There are so many potential characters that still need to be made.

I'm a huge fan of DCs Batman Arkham statue line. This line could potentially be around 30-50 statues once you put together all the different characters they could sculpt. We need to see a Scarecrow from both Asylum and Knight, Two-Face, Croc Etc. I noticed that DC hasn't solicited anymore statues in this line after the Batman Arkham Knight due in April. There is no mention of any for 2015!! Does anybody have any inside info as to if this line was cancelled? That would be a serious wasted opportunity on DCs part. 4 games worth of characters to produce including Deathstroke, Robin, Deadshot, etc. If it is cancelled, can we get a group petition to get DC to reconsider that decision?

Isn't the new Arkham Knight statue out soon? I really thought there would be another announced by now.... but I have faith that more will be made.
I'm hoping for the Arkham Knight at least

Back