If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, isht like that happens, I'm just as scared as anyone else, that's something we don't have any control over. I don't mess with Quija boards, rituals, etc... Doors open, crap starts following you around, no way jose.....

Dont mess with stuff if your not ready for the consequences.

What's up Ski, scared?!

fitmouse.jpg

Nah, I'm with you actually. :horror

Hell yea, that isht don't play around, get in my head and mess up my whole life. I can't be having spirits come up to at the gym while I'm benching and then all of sudden the bar is racked on my neck :lol

when it first happened even though you mentioned there was the chilling feeling were you thinking it was a ghost or an actual person ?.
I always get paranoied at night when my cats in the other rooms making noises. :monkey2

That's what I was thinking, my back would of flown against wall, possible breaking it down until I was outta the room. Juggernaut anyone :lol:monkey1

when it first happened even though you mentioned there was the chilling feeling were you thinking it was a ghost or an actual person ?.
I always get paranoied at night when my cats in the other rooms making noises. :monkey2

At first I thought it was a real person, but then I realized that it had no discernible features even in the dark and was all one color. I also never thought it left my room because I didn't hear it leave. I also forgo to mention that it wasn't until the chilling sensation left and I heard the noise in the other room that I rolled back over and saw it was gone.

My family has had some odd stuff happen to it like this, even back several generations. I was not aware of any of those stories until several years after these events.

At first I thought it was a real person, but then I realized that it had no discernible features even in the dark and was all one color. I also never thought it left my room because I didn't hear it leave. I also forgo to mention that it wasn't until the chilling sensation left and I heard the noise in the other room that I rolled back over and saw it was gone.

My family has had some odd stuff happen to it like this, even back several generations. I was not aware of any of those stories until several years after these events.

They say that the temperature should drop and you get goose bumps from the energy of the spirit or whatever it is.... :angelsmil

So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I DVR all of them, not a single episode missed :rock

The baddest ass show is Paranormal State because they deal with demons and possessions. Some really scary crap on that show.

Eh, isht like that happens, I'm just as scared as anyone else, that's something we don't have any control over. I don't mess with Quija boards, rituals, etc... Doors open, crap starts following you around, no way jose.....

That's just the point. We have no control from a physical stand point. Oh yeah, don't ever fk with ouija boards beacuse you can open a gateway to let demons into our world.

BTW, two new episodes of Paranormal State tonight. There's something about that dainty, white chick brunette, Heather that I like a lot.:naughty

Also, the season opener for Ghost Hunters International is tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well a good buddy of mine has some strange ???? going on. It isn't me because I would have no problem admitting it. And Davey, this is NOT a drunk post I promise. The guy claims to see blurry figures, shadows, ghosts with blurry faces, to even full flesh and blood looking entities that look pale. I'm coming to conclusion that he may be schizophrenic and feel the need to talk to his family even though I don't know them very well. I feel bad for the guy because the fustration and fear in his face seems pretty legit. So......has anyone had any strange encounters and what did they look like?

Well I actually am a paranormal investigator and the first thing I'd do is get a psychological exam to rule that out. In the mean time try to set up video cameras and audio recorders to collect any evidence that what he's seeing can be captured independently. If you need any advice pm me and I'll give you my home e-mail/info

The baddest ass show is Paranormal State because they deal with demons and possessions. Some really scary crap on that show.

That's just the point. We have no control from a physical stand point. Oh yeah, don't ever fk with ouija boards beacuse you can open a gateway to let demons in to our world.

BTW, two new episodes of Paranormal State tonight. There's something about that dainty, white chick brunette, Heather that I like a lot.:naughty

Also, the season opener for Ghost Hunters International is tomorrow.

Hell yeah dude, I'm not going to miss it, I'll have to play the DVR back once I get back from the gym or I might be home early tonight :lol

PA is definitely the best out of all those shows, I like them and I like Ghost Adventures but Zack kind of gets on my nerves from time to time, I always play it whenever we are going to bed and he's so damn loud :lol

"DID SOMEONE SCRATCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Do u watch Psychic Kids as well, that is pretty messed up show... Chip Coffey the medium dude is hilarious, he's always very serious and right to the point, LOVE IT!!!! :rock

Wow some scary stuff here. I'm so glad I am not aware of ghosts and I never want to be able to see them. They scare the hell out of me, but I love watching stuff like Paranormal State or Ghost Encounters or Haunted History.

Wow some scary stuff here. I'm so glad I am not aware of ghosts and I never want to be able to see them. They scare the hell out of me, but I love watching stuff like Paranormal State or Ghost Encounters or Haunted History.

One word "Bio" has some nice shows :rock

Hell yeah dude, I'm not going to miss it, I'll have to play the DVR back once I get back from the gym or I might be home early tonight :lol

PA is definitely the best out of all those shows, I like them and I like Ghost Adventures but Zack kind of gets on my nerves from time to time, I always play it whenever we are going to bed and he's so damn loud :lol

"DID SOMEONE SCRATCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Do u watch Psychic Kids as well, that is pretty messed up show... Chip Coffey the medium dude is hilarious, he's always very serious and right to the point, LOVE IT!!!! :rock

Damn! How could I forget about Ghost Adventures. That's my second favorite show behind Paranormal State. Zack is cool because he has that type of bad ass mentality that says, "I don't give a fk and I'm gonna mess with any ghost/demon here...Let's play!" :lol

BTW, the best espisode of Ghost Adventures was from 3-4 weeks ago when those guys were locked down in an old, closed down hospital in the gang infested area of South Central Los Angeles. That one scene when Nick turned the corner into a room and saw some entity/black mass looking at him....and he just ran to get the fk out of dodge. Seriously if that was me, I would have started to cry and my mama would need to shovel the twinkie pellets out of my diapers on the spot.:lol

Chip Coffey is funny, yet a Bad Ass!

BTW, love to watch the regular Ghost Hunters for the Kris Williams factor. Can't go wrong with a blue eyed brunette with a baby doll voice.:naughty

I think they're hunting for the ghost of Hitler in tonight's episode.

I also wanted to say that I think Zack from Ghost Adventures is hilarious and I agree with Skiman, Bio has some really good ghost shows.

Back