If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did see a old woman in a night gown probally dated back to the early 30's or earlier, with white hair walk past as i came out of my washroom, i did a 10 take and it was still there walking,back faced to me.This had to be 3 years or more ago.

I 100% believe in spirits.

My dorm was hunted! The building used to be a bordello back in that day until it burnt down in the 60's. A lot of prostitutes where killed there and we used to hear a pair high heels walking down the hallways at 7:30am every morning religiously!! Oh and the lights flickered alot!! Spooky!!:horror

Here's a little history about it if any of u guys are interested!
https://books.google.com/books?id=6...PT63#v=onepage&q=sunrise hall haunted&f=false

I've seen a 3 dimensional shadow (no better to describe it) in my house. No real features to speak of just a dark figure walking from one doorway to the next. My folks saw similar stuff in the same house. I've also heard the unmistakable sound of the deadbolt locking on the door to the garage. Can't say as to whether it's past residents or the fact that I live on what was once Revolutionary War ground. While both are miniscule accounts neither are anything I need to experience again.

Well my buddy tends to see ghosts that look flesh and blood but had a strange encounter yesterday that caused him to call me in a panic. Hence this thread.

He attended a birthday party with his wife around 2pm when he saw a child like "distorted blurry" shadow by the baby. He freaked out made an excuse to his wife and friends and went home. He visited his father around 5pm and noticed this same figure was sitting by his father at the table and was looking around. He freaked out and said his family asked if he was ok. He ran to the restroom, washed his face, laid down but as soon as he went back to the living room....the shadow was still by his father. He claimed the outline of the head looked like a hood and noticed what may have been white eyes. The tried telling his wife but only scared her and called me crying. He kept saying, "I swear I'm not crazy!" over and over. Now tell me, what the heck was I suppose to tell him to do???? Is he crazy? Is he really onto something? Was it a demon? a ghost? Beats the crap out of me....

Well my buddy tends to see ghosts that look flesh and blood but had a strange encounter yesterday that caused him to call me in a panic. Hence this thread.

He attended a birthday party with his wife around 2pm when he saw a child like "distorted blurry" shadow by the baby. He freaked out made an excuse to his wife and friends and went home. He visited his father around 5pm and noticed this same figure was sitting by his father at the table and was looking around. He freaked out and said his family asked if he was ok. He ran to the restroom, washed his face, laid down but as soon as he went back to the living room....the shadow was still by his father. He claimed the outline of the head looked like a hood and noticed what may have been white eyes. The tried telling his wife but only scared her and called me crying. He kept saying, "I swear I'm not crazy!" over and over. Now tell me, what the heck was I suppose to tell him to do???? Is he crazy? Is he really onto something? Was it a demon? a ghost? Beats the crap out of me....

Man that is some messed up events, all as I can say I pray to god that nothing would ever bestow something like that on my life. I would really spend time with him and clam him down, maybe try to see whatever he seeing just to see if it's truly there or if he's truly coming down with a sickness. He's the only way to really get down to the bottom of this.

I mean by all means I'm no expert but it sounds like the events need to be diagnosed before further action can be taking. Then call the witch doctors, paranormal society, surgeons, etc...

Ghost whores.:drool:drool:drool

Pleasure you in ur sleep!! :naughty

I thought I was having wet dreams, but now you're telling me it may have beeeen ghooosts??? I'm scared stiff. :horror

A guy I worked with saw ghosts all the time. Probably what drove him to drugs, not the other way around. He went to a councillor who advised him to think of the light. Disperses darkness, after all. He said it helped him have better control over how agitated he might become because of it. It wasn't that cut and dried but that's what it pretty much amounted to. Learning certain techniques and that.

He presented me with photo's which had a mist/smoke haze on them in a confined area of the photo, that he said appeared in his photo's whenever he took ones on that day every year. :ghost. It didn't look like smoke or a mist to me. Very unusual. Still couldn't make out definite shapes. More imagining shapes withing the anomaly.

This like UFO's I just can't believe. For all the people that say they have seen this or that, no one can provide a single shred of proof. I mean real proof. It's always a blurry pic or a crappy video. Sorry I just don't see it. :dunno

This like UFO's I just can't believe. For all the people that say they have seen this or that, no one can provide a single shred of proof. I mean real proof. It's always a blurry pic or a crappy video. Sorry I just don't see it. :dunno

WHAT!!! Are u seriously saying that u don't believe in UFO?? Like....do u really believe that there is no life out there?

Well The Entity is dutch so we all know what that smoke is on his pic. :lol

Only kidding Ingo :D

:lol

:confused: Wait...are you talking about that stuff called wacky tabacky, reefer, sticky icky icky, Mary Jane?

Never heard of it. I know only what I've read in Time magazine.

george-bush-picture-43-717984.jpg

smiley_emoticons_joint.gif
:monkey3

I see them almost daily.. Not UFOs but what people call "ghosts".. Its the norm for me.. Open your mind and you might too.

I see them almost daily.. Not UFOs but what people call "ghosts".. Its the norm for me.. Open your mind and you might too.

I think I will keep mine closed so I don't see this stuff, I think once you see these guys you'll never go back....

Just like going.... and never going back :naughty

I may need to open up a bag and smoke some of what you have. LOL!

:lol:lol:lol

WHAT!!! Are u seriously saying that u don't believe in UFO?? Like....do u really believe that there is no life out there?

There may be life out there. However, do I believe that they are visiting earth and all that jazz, nope.

that's just a regular ghost but its weird it keeps following your friend i've never heard of of a ghost following someone so closely tell him to put salt around the perimeter of his house

Youre right.. they usually dont follow you around and pretty much keep in the same location.. However many years ago I knew a guy that was followed by one wherever he went.. It pretty much tortured him and kept him from living a normal life. Robbed him of his sanity. He ended up dying of a broken neck while swimming in the ocean. Very bizarre..

When I run into the bothersome ghosts I usually tell them theyre dead and to move on.. Odd but most of them don't realize theyre actually dead and "stuck"

Youre right.. they usually dont follow you around and pretty much keep in the same location.. However many years ago I knew a guy that was followed by one wherever he went.. It pretty much tortured him and kept him from living a normal life. Robbed him of his sanity. He ended up dying of a broken neck while swimming in the ocean. Very bizarre..

When I run into the bothersome ghosts I usually tell them theyre dead and to move on.. Odd but most of them don't realize theyre actually dead and "stuck"

Really? Dude broke his neck in the ocean? I have never had the chance to encounter a ghost personally but my roommate at the time had when were living at our old townhouse together. He said he felt as if he was being watched while he was asleep, hell something even hit the shower door while he was in the bathroom. He thought it was me effing with him, I didn't get home for like another hour or so.

Back