If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ObjectsGhostbusters-thumb-330x528-27365.jpg

That was a real ghost ........... he just agreed to do the movie.

Ski and Jessica, new episode of Ghost Adventures tonight.

"The gang is locked down on a forbidden island near Venice, Italy."

Wonder what hilarious comment Zak will make tonight? :lol

Three more hours to go, and the kids should be in bed so I get to watch it. Yay. I noticed that it's one and a half hours. Not that I'm complaining. Hope that's the right show...

it never does cause he seems generally freaked which is really funny since he's been in that same situation many times before lol

it never does cause he seems generally freaked which is really funny since he's been in that same situation many times before lol

:lol

As funny as Zak can be, nothing cracks me up more than Aaron (goatee guy). That guy is scared s**tless all the time.

"Dude, why do I have to go in there!!!"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol

As funny as Zak can be, nothing cracks me up more than Aaron (goatee guy). That guy is scared s**tless all the time.

"Dude, why do I have to go in there!!!"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He's definitely the Shaggy of their particular Scooby gang. I half expect to see him runnning in place in mid air whenever there's a loud noise. Zoinks!

When did this become the "ghost show" thread? Isnt it supposed to be about ghosts in general? What they look like? You never see them on those shows. You see dust particles they claim are "orbs" or swooshes from moving the camera too fast but you don't see ghosts.

Last night, Cloud, when I was watching GA, they showed this weird figure like thing that they captured running by the camera. It almost looked like a figure, but not really since you could still see through it. To me it looked like a ghost, but then again, I've never seen one and never hope to.

When did this become the "ghost show" thread? Isnt it supposed to be about ghosts in general? What they look like? You never see them on those shows. You see dust particles they claim are "orbs" or swooshes from moving the camera too fast but you don't see ghosts.

I asked if we should of made a separate thread but voters across the SSF denied and I was ruled out... :(

Hey Ski, why don't you make a new thread about ghost shows. It seems several of us are watching many different ones.
Obviously has me on Ignore. :)

The secret weapon of every weakling: censor what you don't want to see.

You have to consider a few things when you see strange stuff on those ghost shows. They're not above using CGI to get ratings. No ratings = no money. No money = get a real job.

Back