If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do, I have to get a copy of that book.

Dude, I don't read that book that often because it always creeps the ____ out of me and Jessica if you get scared of this shows I would consider not picking up this book once I post the title.

It's a pretty messed up book, I always had to stop reading it :lol I don't really scare that easy either. These shows entertain me but they never get to me mentally or they don't make sleeping hard :lol

I'll have to get the title and post it :rock

Dude, I don't read that book that often because it always creeps the ____ out of me and Jessica if you get scared of this shows I would consider not picking up this book once I post the title.

It's a pretty messed up book, I always had to stop reading it :lol I don't really scare that easy either. These shows entertain me but they never get to me mentally or they don't make sleeping hard :lol

I'll have to get the title and post it :rock

:lecture Consider it sold!

I SAW it! The photo of the shadow man was freeeeeaky!!! And then Ryan getting pinched--way too creepy...and I did not like the way that guy was describing how the shadow man was toying with Ryan. Made me look away and go back to my knitting...

And also...the commercials that kept being shown...about the woman with long black hair and no eyes....YIKES!!!!! I guess that's for next week. I'm so there.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. The no eyes gets to me. Can't wait for the "State" next week. :rock

Ski, there's another book written during the Victorian era about ghosts. My sister said she couldn't sleep after reading it. Of course, I would never read it...I'm going to ask her what it is and then you and 6MDG can read it.

I scare easily...and wish I had someone to watch these ghost shows with me. But...I feel braver knowing you guys are watching it too.

Jinxx, I loved the prank you posted earlier. That was too funny. And I do not know who Elly Kedward is.

I love 'real-life' ghost books and have quite a few of them. They're all packed away at the mo but this thread is making me want to break them out so I can read them again :rock.
x :peace

I love 'real-life' ghost books and have quite a few of them. They're all packed away at the mo but this thread is making me want to break them out so I can read them again :rock.
x :peace

Shell, if you do ever crack those books out, please list them here. I'd be interested in perhaps purchasing them from Amazon or another site. :D

Ski or Jessica,

Did you watch Ghost Hunters International last night? That show usually brings the weak sauce but last night's episode was excellent. A quarantine station in the then new colony of 1828 Australia made for a creepy destination.

General observations:

1. How about getting deliced by powerful chemical showers that make your top layer of skin peel off within days! :horror

2. How about doing a solo vigil by laying on the slab in the morgue? Yikes, gross and couldn't do it! :lol

3. How about that ghost photo of the standing boy at the end of the show! :cool:

4. Nice EVP: "Let's talk."

Whoops! I didn't realize GHI was on last night! Darn...I'm going to have to remember when these shows come on and where.

I would never be able to do a solo vigil...most especially not at the morgue...actually, it sucks that I have such a fear of dead things that I couldn't study nursing. Being in the same room with a dead person really makes me hyperventilate.

Whoops! I didn't realize GHI was on last night! Darn...I'm going to have to remember when these shows come on and where.

I would never be able to do a solo vigil...most especially not at the morgue...actually, it sucks that I have such a fear of dead things that I couldn't study nursing. Being in the same room with a dead person really makes me hyperventilate.

Yep, I agree. You can add mortician and pathologist (autopsies) to the list of jobs I could never do. I know death is a part of life but whenever I see death, it makes one question their own mortality.

Ski or Jessica,

Did you watch Ghost Hunters International last night? That show usually brings the weak sauce but last night's episode was excellent. A quarantine station in the then new colony of 1828 Australia made for a creepy destination.

General observations:

1. How about getting deliced by powerful chemical showers that make your top layer of skin peel off within days! :horror

2. How about doing a solo vigil by laying on the slab in the morgue? Yikes, gross and couldn't do it! :lol

3. How about that ghost photo of the standing boy at the end of the show! :cool:

4. Nice EVP: "Let's talk."

I'm gonna have to do a lot of catching on GHI, it's usually the last on my DVR to catch up to. Haven't been getting up early since I came down with a food allergy this Sunday (whole story is in the fitness thread here) but that's when I catch up on these ghost shows. Seems like this week I've been coming too late from the gym but I did see some PS last night when Ryan got pinched, that was awesome :rock

Oh come on mods. SMDMG is a big boy, he can fight his own battles. You don't need to censor me even more. Damn, I should really quit coming here.

EVP: We hear what we want to hear. It's like the famous forced perspective image of an old couple/vase. When it is TOO clear and makes TOO much sense, you know it was one of the crew whispering that got recorded.

EDIT: And dammit, I'm angry that my post on psychics got deleted. I will retype it.

Psychics. Bull____. Never solved a police case. Harry Houdini and his wife disproved them and mediums. James Randy offers a million (I think) to anyone who can prove they are a psychic, and if they claim they don't want or need the money, they should donate it to charity. And why has a psychic never won the lottery?

Last edited:
Talk about psychics, what I want to know is why is Sylvia Browne so darn expensive? Not that I need to talk to her...but I think a short phone call started at $300. I'm in the wrong business.

hampton_court_ghost_400x400.jpg

Talk about psychics, what I want to know is why is Sylvia Browne so darn expensive? Not that I need to talk to her...but I think a short phone call started at $300. I'm in the wrong business.

Chip Coffee I'm sure is doing really well... :D

I don't now if psychic abilities exist or not, but I sure as hell know that Sylvia Browne doesn't have 'em. Her, James Van Praagh and John Edwards are the biggest ____ing con artists around. I don't know how they sleep at night taking advantage of grieving people like that.

Back