If you had two detolfs to fill with SW figures, how would each shelf be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious. If you had two detolfs for Star Wars, what would each shelf be like? Released or to-be released figures, up to 3 or 4 per shelf.

Looking for inspiration lol.

2 shelves of ANH: Farm Boy Luke, Han Solo, Leia, Vader, Sandtrooper, Obi-Wan, Chewie, C-3PO, R2-D2

2 shelves of ESB: Bespin Luke, Yoda, Carbonite Solo, RG SS Luke, Hoth Leia, Vader

2 shelves of TFA: Luke, Rey with lightsaber, Rey in scavenger gear, ROV Rey, Han Solo, Finn, Kylo Ren, BB-8, FO Stormtrooper (or) Phasma, Jakku Stormtrooper

1 shelf of RotJ: DS Luke, Emperor, Vader

1 shelf of PT and R1: RotS Anakin, RotS Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Jyn Erso

Something along those lines. :lol

2 shelves of ANH: Farm Boy Luke, Han Solo, Leia, Vader, Sandtrooper, Obi-Wan, Chewie, C-3PO, R2-D2

2 shelves of ESB: Bespin Luke, Yoda, Carbonite Solo, RG SS Luke, Hoth Leia, Vader

2 shelves of TFA: Luke, Rey with lightsaber, Rey in scavenger gear, ROV Rey, Han Solo, Finn, Kylo Ren, BB-8, FO Stormtrooper (or) Phasma, Jakku Stormtrooper

1 shelf of RotJ: DS Luke, Emperor, Vader

1 shelf of PT and R1: RotS Anakin, RotS Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Jyn Erso

Something along those lines. :lol

That would be an awesome display!!!

Detolf #1 (top to bottom)

Stormtrooper/Tarkin/Stormtrooper

Vader/Obi-Wan

Luke/R2-D2/C-3PO

Chewy/Leia/Han

Detolf #2 (top to bottom)

Royal Guard/Emperor/Royal Guard

ROTJ Vader/ROTJ Luke

Bespin Han/Hoth Leia/Snowtrooper

Boba Fett/Yoda/Boushh Leia

That's actually what I plan on having and then adding:
Death Star Trooper
Degobah Luke
R2-D2
Carbonite Han
Skiff Lando
Biker Scout
...so I'm not too far off anyway.

Detolf #1

ANH Luke, Leia, Obi-Wan, R2D2

ANH Han, Chewie, C3PO

ANH Vader, Tarkin, Stormtrooper

RO Jyn Erso, K2SO, Cassian, Krennic

Detolf #2

ROTJ Luke, Vader, Emperor, Royal Guard

ROTS Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Mace Windu

TFA Rey, Kylo, Finn(FN2187 version), Phasma

TPM Darth Maul, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Sidious

Here is what I have now. I don’t have any on the bottom shelf’s yet.

XtrfMPc.jpg

Detolf #1 - DEATH STAR DETOLF

Death Star Trooper and Death Star Gunner

Emperor, Tarkin and Royal Guard

Darth Vader fighting Obi Wan (using JazzInc death star display)

C-3PO, Stormtrooper Han and Stormtrooper Luke

Detolf #2

Leia and R2 (using JazzInc corridor display)

Han hoth, Luke hoth, Leia ESB

Luke (bespin), Yoda and R2

Luke ROTJ and Han in Carbonite

Most are in place, just waiting for the POs to go through and the missing ones to finally PO

I've always been a fan of the Stormtroopers growing up, and moved onto to preferring the Clones when the Phase II design came out so I would concentrate on them. This is definitely not for everyone, but is something I would like. Hypothetical of course as I only have HT ROTJ Boba Fett, SSC Deluxe 212th Clone Trooper, and AOTC Clone Trooper LT. Linked pics that may help visualize them.

Case I - Prequelish:
-Armor Progression Shelf: Deluxe Shiny Clone Trooper w/ Phase 1 Helmet, Deluxe Shiny Clone Trooper w/ Phase II Helmet, Hot Toys Stormtrooper ANH, Hot Toys Stormtrooper TFA.

-501st Shelf: Captain Rex (Phase II), Arc troopers Fives, Arc Trooper Echo, Deluxe 501st Trooper w/ Phase II. Depending on room maybe a HT Anakin Skywalker ROTS. Additional idea would be to have the Anankin Skywalker with 4x Deluxe 501st behind him like they are marching into the Jedi temple.

-212th Attack Battalion Shelf: Commander Cody, Deluxe 212th Phase II, Waxer & Boil Phase II, Airborne trooper. Kinda stretching numbers in this one already, but add a future ROTS Obi Wan in there for sure.

-104th BN / Wolfpack: Commander Wolffe, 2x Wolfpack Trooper, Plo Koon. Maybe throw in Bly in here somewhere if it looks alright.

Case II - OT/ Rogue One ish
- Boba Fett, Han Solo in Carbonite w/ 2x Stormtroopers guarding him. Thinking something like this.

- OT Troopers: Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Scout Trooper, Snowtrooper

- Rogue One Troopers: Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, Assault Tank Commander

- Specialized / Other: ANH TIE Pilot, AT-AT Driver, First Order TIE Pilot (Maybe). Kinda drawing a blank on these guys. Maybe even taking Deathtrooper away from the above case and having it with Shadowtrooper, and the TIE pilots.

Other ideas:
If you like red you could also have a Commander Ganch, Clone Shock Trooper, Battlefront Shock Trooper, and AOTC Phase I Captain or Commander Fox.

1: ANH, Luke, Ben, Han, chewy, 3po, r2, Leia
2: ANH Vader & 2 stormtroopers
3: Bespin Luke or Snowspeeder Luke, ESB Vader, Yoda, dagobah R2
4: RotJ, Luke, Vader, Emperor

5: RotJ Fett and carbonate Han

If I only had two I'll chose (top to bottom, with backdrop pics/floor diorama):

Detolf 1 ANH/ESB
1) Tantive IV: Vader and 4 Stormies;
2) Millennium Falcon cockpit: Han, Chewie, Luke, Leia;
3) Death Star: Vader, Obi-wan, Tarkin, a Gunner/more stormies!;
(I could sometimes switch Leia and Obi-wan between the last two settings if 3 is MF cockpit)
4) Echo base: A couple of Snowies, Luke, Han, Leia

Detolf 2 ESB/ROTJ
1) Executor bridge: Boba, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM
2) Bespin duel: Luke, Vader
3) Dagobah: Yoda, Luke, R2
4) Death Star duel: Luke, Vader, Emperor on throne

Top of the detolfs: Dewback, 4 Sandies.

Well, my Clone Wars collection would be in a complete different display. But here's what I'd do with those two Detolfs in addition to that, from the top down:

Detolf 1

1. Hot Toys RO Darth Vader and two Stormtroopers
2. Rey and BB-8
3. Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, Tank Trooper
4. Finn and TR-8R

Detolf 2

1. E6 Vader, Emperor, and E6 Luke
2. HT Snowtroopers with e-web
3. E4 Luke, Artoo and Threepio
4. Bounty Hunters

I have 10 Detolfs. Most are dedicated to other properties, but considering how long I've been a fan (saw ANH opening week when it was still just Star Wars), I really need to consider dedicating some space to the franchise.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back