If you created a new Predator what would you call it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me bigger isn't always badder, I mean in the movies the humans always kick the Predator's asses right? Maybe a more streamlined smaller and more agile predator is what's needed, you don't need to be 7'5" to kick someones ass, I mean, look at Bruce Lee as an example. I'd call him Spyder Predator, and make him more able to infiltrate, than the same stuff the tree swinging predators do, I mean not all predators hunt in a jungle, right?

Not really, in the AVP movies the Predators were killed by Aliens and a Predalien. However, I see what you're getting at. The idea behind the "Wolf" Predator in AVP2 was an older Predator, like a guy in his 40's who's still in good shape but had come to rely more on his cunning than his brawn. I liked the idea that the "Wolf" was a bit leaner, meaner and more intelligent.

Not really, in the AVP movies the Predators were killed by Aliens and a Predalien. However, I see what you're getting at. The idea behind the "Wolf" Predator in AVP2 was an older Predator, like a guy in his 40's who's still in good shape but had come to rely more on his cunning than his brawn. I liked the idea that the "Wolf" was a bit leaner, meaner and more intelligent.

Ah yeah I see your point, but of course I meant Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny Glover and Adrian Brody, not the human civilians that were in avp and avp r

Janitor Predator

Because they all can't be successful man hunting killers. He could have a couple kids, a drinking habit, and a bad credit score.

predjan.jpg

Last edited:
Some more serious names

Brute Predator (because he's brutal with his kills)
Claw Predator (a Pred with exceptionally long claws)
Hawk Predator (a Pred with some type of glider that lets him fly and has a bio that has a slight "bird" look to it)
Wraith Predator (a Pred that's armor and skin blend in with it's eviroment)

Heh, Here's one for you. You know how in Terminator 3, T-X was the "Anti-terminator, Terminator"?

Let's say a few predators happened to "Go Rouge" or "Off the reservation" so to speak, you need a

Predator Predator lol.

Who knows, it could happen, i guess, lol. I mean, Berserker kinda did that to Classic, right?

Heh, Here's one for you. You know how in Terminator 3, T-X was the "Anti-terminator, Terminator"?

Let's say a few predators happened to "Go Rouge" or "Off the reservation" so to speak, you need a

Predator Predator lol.

Who knows, it could happen, i guess, lol. I mean, Berserker kinda did that to Classic, right?

I really wanted Classic to win :monkey2

ME too, but introducing the new predators as bad-asses and then having them killed off by the classic would have been a wtf moment to some people and then the new bigger bad-assed predators would looked like pansies.

Back