If you could get only one more Buffy maquette...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If there was only one more Buffy maquette - who should it be?

• Cordelia

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Darla

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Drusilla

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • The Beast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illyria

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • The Master

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Wesley

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Vampire Willow

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Glory

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
If there could only ever be one more, it would have to be Giles. A Slayer needs her Watcher. Second option would be Xander... or a better Buffy.

I'm still kind of hoping for a new Buffy PF but guess it will never come :-/

If this line is truly coming back, maybe we'll get some kind of announcement during Spooktacular. Oh, how I want a Giles & Xander for this line!!! This has kinda put me in the mood to rewatch season 1 LOL!

I wish Chapter 2099 would pop back in to clarify what Eli actually said and if there were any details.

I was joking around with Eli when I posted this, and he never replied. Not sure how the topic came up, but it was meant as a joke and nothing more.

HOWEVER, I did talk to a SSC rep recently who said that she has not heard about the line being cancelled. And said, (in so many words) do not assume that it is. She noted that the production department has been very backed up as of late, and something may be in the works, but she cannot confirm it.

She added to continue sending Sideshow our emails in hopes of a reply and do not give up just because we haven't heard anything. (Again, because the production dept. is THAT backed up.)

really surprised to see how much buffy love is hear cant beleave it i thought id show you guys my latest custom figure and if you guys know buffy then you will kno whos jacket shes wearing almost done with her just waiting on the sideshow head got it repainted

Seriously???? Man, I hope this is true. I finished collecting the first five, I hope we get a Xander, Cordelia, Giles... could you imagine what they'd do with Illyria?

Rockstar, can you drop SSC another tweet about this line. Maybe we'll get a response???

The very first piece in this line was unveiled during the '12 Days of Christmas' years back, if memory serves correct. It's close to the anniversary.

Definitely Illyria!

I am happy with the Buffy PF's, but the black dress and the black shirt/red pants both need better paint apps on her headsculpt...otherwise, a new Buffy would be great.

Back