If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be & why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be &

Max Headroom, because he is the very pinnacle of cool.

Re: If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be &

Ill warn my mom,you will probably get slapped to death :nana:

Indiana Jones.

He was a childhood hero of mine. Legit.

And Yoda dies!

MACGUYVER :yess: I would make $ hit out of other $ hit all day :exactly:

Did I say there was something wrong with the hat? It's a good hat! :dunno

He had to staple the hat to his head to make it stay on.

I wanted to mention Yoda's death in my first post but I thought I'd let you be.

When 900 years old you reach, die your ass will too. :lecture

Yeah but you get the tail end three years of his life.

kurgan.jpg

Yeah, but you have chest hair.
I also get three hot chicks and kick Nazi ass. :whip

You go out with a hand up your bum, cross-eyed and puking spoilers.

:nana:

I wouldn't want to be any of those 80's ____ers.

Back