If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be & why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be & why?

I would be Atreyu cuz he gets to ride Falcor!:rock (Neverending Story)

Re: If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be &

Pumpkinhead. He steps on stupid kids. :lol

Re: If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be &

I want to be Ferris Bueller. Hot girlfriend and gets away with everything.

Roy Batty or Pee Wee Herman.

Voltron Team and Lions in 1/6 scale that can combine together to form Voltron :)

Fletch or

Jeff Spicoli - Hey Bud, let's party!

Jack Burton. Because I want my goddamn truck back.

Pee Wee! Why didn't I think of that! :slap

Rocky, cause he's the coolest. :cool:

Mum-ra for me :) Hangs out @ home in his PJ's all day then hulks up and tears ____ up pure evil style when he's in a mood with his neighbours. That's the LIFE (and he only wears a loincloth -niiice)

The original Harry Potter (from Troll) because he was also Atreyu, and I want to be awesome like my baby mama, Bam!

;)

Chunk from the goonies.

Tom Cruise.

Marty McFly (with DeLorean).

John McClane, because now he has a machine gun.

The Terminator. Nothing else would come even close for me.

Back