If Hot Toys Quit - What Would You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Hot Toys Quits - What Would You Do?

• Collect Enterbay

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Collect Sideshow 1/6

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Collect Bootleg Figures From China

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Collect Statues

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Collect Customs / Kitbashes

Votes: 31 15.4%
  • Quit Collecting 1/6 and get out the game

Votes: 31 15.4%
  • Cry & Blow My Brains Out

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • I really don't give a crap

Votes: 85 42.3%

• Total voters
Go in withdrawal.

This:lecture

Hot toys is the best there is out there in 1/6, theres no denieing it, they have made so many great figures and have up'd the quality in the market like never before. They have done more for the hobby than any other company in a few short years than any one else I could think of.

I know i would save a lot of $$$$ if they quit :lol. I pretty happy with my collection as is and really would not miss HT at all.

This:lecture

Hot toys is the best there is out there in 1/6, theres no denieing it, they have made so many great figures and have up'd the quality in the market like never before. They have done more for the hobby than any other company in a few short years than any one else I could think of.

What have they done for me lately?

If HT stop making collectibles?

I'll definitely
-Get a girlfriend then get married
-Buy a house, superbike & fancy cars
-Quit this forum and never come back

You'd probably die on your superbike, widow your wife. It wouldn't be good. You should just get a regular bike.

Why is it when people quit collecting they feel the need to sell off everything they have? I've seen a few posts like this in this thread. You can't just quit and keep what you have? :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Been getting less and less hot toys stuff. I really don't care... Might almost prefer it as they are getting into super elite category price wise. Be a good abject lesson to the other 1/6 companies.

It honestly wouldn't bother me a ton. The figures they make are damn cool but I'm pretty much only collecting one line (Nolan Batman) and a few select other characters. I'd probably just stop collecting if they stopped making figures.

I'd have to start paying attention to these strangers living with me...I think you call them a family or something...

I think 'd feel a little bumbed. But only a little. There isn't anything on HTs horizon that interest me much if at all. SSC doesn't cut it in the 1/6 game and EB make Paul Bunyan figures I'm not interested in. Even their 1/6 figures don't do anything for me license wise. I wish they did because there sculpts are exceeding HTs.

I think 'd feel a little bumbed. But only a little. There isn't anything on HTs horizon that interest me much if at all. SSC doesn't cut it in the 1/6 game and EB make Paul Bunyan figures I'm not interested in. Even their 1/6 figures don't do anything for me license wise. I wish they did because there sculpts are exceeding HTs.

:goodpost::lol:lol

gonna buy fancy bike !

and fancy car !

bang alot of chix !

tired of sitting at home and staring at toys bcuz i spent all money on HT& SS Statues no money left for vacation or go out :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl !!

I'm gonna sell all my toys and statue and keep what i really love ( HT the Avengers Assemble )

then i can have a fancy bike or car to go out and get more chix ! take my family to somewhere on vacation !

I'm done collecting :rotfl

Back