If Hot Toys could do any Disney character...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great choices, but I'd say I'd second the rocketeer, this time with a removable helmet and Billy Campbell likeness. And a Neville Sinclair or the "monster" too.

Though, in my dream of dreams, I'd get an awesome Darkwing Duck, deluxe with ratcatcher, removable hat and cycle helmet and gas gun.

. . .except the Muppets, of course.

I think Tonner has that covered.

tonner_doll_miss_piggy_in_space.jpg

Hey, that's a Tonner figure that actually doesn't look too bad. I have a feeling Kermit would suck though.

Hey, that's a Tonner figure that actually doesn't look too bad. I have a feeling Kermit would suck though.

They have a whole line based on Miss Piggy from the show to the movies and all her different costumes and even different hair styles. They have taken the time to make the doll look like the version of the puppet at the time so the Pigs in Space Piggy looks completely different from current Piggy.

They have a whole line based on Miss Piggy from the show to the movies and all her different costumes and even different hair styles. They have taken the time to make the doll look like the version of the puppet at the time so the Pigs in Space Piggy looks completely different from current Piggy.

That's pretty cool. I'll have to take a peek at them. I love to see a good muppets like like that.

Back