If Disney stock really tanks will they just declare books and comics non canon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The money people make from it is real

How can money be real if bitcoin is the future and bitcoin is not real?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I do not think they will "tank" ever....the already recouped their initial investment.
1568cc85f93e7670bf36ee61c5b100c1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True but they are so diverse at this point SW tanking would not affect them that badly.

True but they are so diverse at this point SW tanking would not affect them that badly.

Is the MCU, their fairy tales and the parks enough with ESPN and Star Wars not doing well? I doubt it will require a disaster for the bean counters to say, why do we have this story group?

Nah what I mean is even if SW tanks, Disney company will be just fine, they have so many other properties and films to worry about....the parks and animated stuff will keep them rolling for a very long time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But your the one claiming Disney stock will tank so they throw out the new canon... :logic

You see the big IF in the title right? Why could that not happen exactly? You really think this canon will live as long as the old EU?

Nah what I mean is even if SW tanks, Disney company will be just fine, they have so many other properties and films to worry about....the parks and animated stuff will keep them rolling for a very long time...

Disney doing fine does not mean no changes if profits are down. They fired a ton of ESPN people.

I think it a matter of whether you believe Disney would give up on a property if a film does poorly or not.

Being they own everything Star Wars related right now, I highly doubt that. Even if they new series tanks , they have years of past films to draw on. They also have invested billions in the new Star Wars land. They would keep making films until they go back on top.

I think it a matter of whether you believe Disney would give up on a property if a film does poorly or not.

Being they own everything Star Wars related right now, I highly doubt that. Even if they new series tanks , they have years of past films to draw on. They also have invested billions in the new Star Wars land. They would keep making films until they go back on top.

i never mentioned giving up on the property, that ain't happening, just the Story group.

Back