If Blitzway is Doing a 1/6 Music Line... Who do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be interesting to see more companies take on separate music genres. Like blitzway doing classic rock. Maybe other companies doing rock, hip hop, metal, alternative etc... I also look at it as what figure would I want to have on a shelf. Its all about shelf presence for me. Because lord knows we can go all day for wishlist figures. Im into dynamic looking figures. Hendrix is a good example for setting the stage literally lol.

He did sing a song...
f278fbcad040a7006fd7e00b6e784805.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Jim Morrison, Jimmy Page, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Pete Townshend. Bruce Springsteen (younger version).

It seems a lot of people want David Bowie. I'm not a fan of his music or singing, but I he had some interesting outfits and makeup in the 70's. He would would make a good figure.

I'm surprised no one asked for the Labyrinth version. That would be a great figure.

Theres not too many iconic figure worthy musicians. Those who transcend the man (or woman) and are an icon..

I don't like him or his music but Hendrix is one. MJ another, Elvis, Freddie Mercury, the beatles for sure.

You can talk about Madonna, Prince, or the Stones, or Johnny Cash, they could be in there. Even Metallica or Kiss. I'd even put in U2. They all make the cut I think. I guesssss Springsteen too (that one is on the cusp) Also on the cusp is Kurt Cobain.

But far and above all of those is Bowie. Its a no brainer and hands down the clear choice of icon status among the bunch.

When Nirvana came out I was already listening to heavier, darker music but in terms of capturing an era broadly ? definitely Unplugged Cobain.

Yes re: The Goblin King but that?s not Bowie the musician...not really anyway.

Actually you know who would be awesome and I bet they?d be down? The Wu-Tang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metallica

THIS. From the Justice tour.

I don't know if I'd buy all 4, but they're one of my favorite bands so it'd be really, really tempting. Didn't McFarlane do a Justice set years ago? Always wanted it.

KISS (Destroyer).

Yeah for ALL the merch Kiss does, not doing high quality 1/6 is almost baffling. I'd love those and would definitely get it. I'd be fine without a drum kit for Peter. I feel like for any drummer that'd be a big task to re-create the set. But Peter in costume would still be great (I'd love Eric too).

You guys should consider thinking more massive superstar ie Elvis, Madonna, Beatles, Bowie, Michael, Prince (won't happen though), Stones, Mercury etc. Blitzway isn't going to do metal bands at least I highly doubt they would. They need sales numbers. I'm sure there's a lot of metal fans still but not enough that are aware and willing to collect 1/6. Stick to the massive music stars

I'd like to see Tina Turner and Aretha in addition to Prince. Maybe Rat Pack, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Marley, Louis Armstrong, B.B. King.

I actually can't think of a more badass figure than one of Sister Rosetta Tharpe from her 1964 Manchester tv appearance, but i don't think she is well enough known for a full production.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Whitney Houston
Madonna
Michael Jackson
Freddie Mercury
Kurt Cobain
Elvis
Dolly Parton
Elton John

Who will be iconic in another 20 years time?
Beyonce?
Pink?
Lady Gaga?
Bieber?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Slash would work he has a unique look and would translate well to 1/6 plus he’s a legendary guitar player... Eddie Van Halen with his Frankenstein guitar would be a great 1/6 figure! Metallica, I’d be interested in a hetfield....a dimebag Darrel would be epic! I agree KISS would make great figures and how about slipknot (not iconic enough but they’d be cool)

I cant think of any current artists that would be consider figure worthy. The Weeknd maybe? I don't want a figure of him, but he's got potential with his latest reinvention. Maybe Eminem? There are a few hip hop artist that could be made into figures. I also wouldn't be surprised if Blitzway made a Spanish speaking artist at some point.I mean, the most view videos on YouTube history are by Spanish speaking artists.

I cant think of any current artists that would be consider figure worthy. The Weeknd maybe? I don't want a figure of him, but he's got potential with his latest reinvention. Maybe Eminem? There are a few hip hop artist that could be made into figures. I also wouldn't be surprised if Blitzway made a Spanish speaking artist at some point.I mean, the most view videos on YouTube history are by Spanish speaking artists.

Singers or rappers would be quite boring unless they have extravagant or iconic costumes.

6da95acb8772c8aafdc7da4bad2a61c5.jpg

I’ve never heard of The Weeknd until now. :lol

Back