Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks incredible Jen!!! Seb has mine also but he is going to do the traditional clothes on him. Love that suit!

Got some more pics of my custom from Seb. The hats not in the pic - but I do have one.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

Love the alternate outfit Jen, Seb pulled it off magnificently! Beautiful paint up on that sculpt as well :clap

jen, amazing version of john marston there,
got the same question i had for ray,
if i can use any of those pics for my website and/or ebay?

seb really is quite a jack of all trades there!

I love the Elegant Suit version. That's so cool.

I wish Rockstar would license out their stuff so we could get figs.

That's an awesome figure!!! I'm jealous... >:p I wouldn't mind having him in my collection.

Thats awsome custom really captures John, Im almst done with mine just got my painted head Sculpt back and its beutiful. Where did you get your Vest from, I cant seem to find a good one myself.

Thats awsome custom really captures John, Im almst done with mine just got my painted head Sculpt back and its beutiful. Where did you get your Vest from, I cant seem to find a good one myself.

Thanks. It was a black jean jacket from In House Production that I cut the sleeves off of and then frayed the ends by pulling at the treads. Found it on ebay.

Couldn't find a black one, but this is what it looks like in Dark Blue.
https://cgi.ebay.com/T84-01-1-6-Inh...763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0230f203

Congrats on the win again bro!:hi5: Your Marston kicks all kinds of ass!

Thanks Magnus, congrats on first place, that Killer Clown was awesome. I thought the MJ Werewolf would of won for sure. Heck there were a lot of winners there. Love seeing other peoples customs. Show the love they have for this hobby. Most of my displayed collections are bashes.

Back