I'd Kill For A Dexter Morgan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be AMAZING. I am a massive fan of the show and would love to have a 1/6 scale figure and maybe a few outfit kits for the different series' like the 24's they did.

i dont think tv series line will make it though, they probably wants to release something that has global popularity.. ex.. hollywood movies, marvels..

If anyone were to tackle it, I'd say it would be Enterbay..but I'm perfectly happy with my custom!:)

This is old news that most will already know.

Triad Toys acquired the license for DEXTER 1:6 figures. This was about a year or so ago. They previewed the initial prototype a couple of times at the last or previous NY TOY FAIR and or SDCC if I remember correctly. As far as why it's not out yet is due to the final approvals which I guess means a final sign-off by Michael C. Hall and/or Showtime . . . which by the way they're in negotiations for another season with Michael C. Hall demanding a bigger paycheck.

Any pics of the said proto?

I think it is lost in the internetz land ,/// EDIT - Found It /// good luck finding that pic

The figure looked like crap BTW

20100215_f54773bbe356491f87daP8oSjS4GcuWD.jpg

This is old news that most will already know.

Triad Toys acquired the license for DEXTER 1:6 figures. This was about a year or so ago. They previewed the initial prototype a couple of times at the last or previous NY TOY FAIR and or SDCC if I remember correctly. As far as why it's not out yet is due to the final approvals which I guess means a final sign-off by Michael C. Hall and/or Showtime . . . which by the way they're in negotiations for another season with Michael C. Hall demanding a bigger paycheck.

Well if Triad had Trev as there sculptor and Kato as there clothing designer...It would Be approved 100% There is no Better...IMO

And these look even worse

9781596179639.jpg

aiyk7.img

I don't see how they could approve these but not Triad's. It's obvious that likeness is not the issue. Or perhaps, Bif Bang Pow and Dark Horse soiled MCH on the idea of licensed merchandise and he just doesn't want to do it anymore.

AFAIK . . . the initial prototype was only a prototype and not the final production version.

I guess certain celebrities based on the terms of the licensing agreement have a final say so on a product based on their likeness.

would u still buy the dexter PF is the headsculpt really off? i mean, some PF headsculpts are really bad..

I love the show but I just don't see Sideshow pulling it off correctly. I can just picture the head sculpt looking awful like the Rambo and Rick O'Connell PF.

Back