Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice review. The box is indeed small. I think part of the reason is that it is so light that there is little danger of the parts crushing the styrofoam and hitting each other. The statue ISN'T polystone. It's clear plastic. Only the black part of the base is polystone. For that reason, it has hardly any of that new statue stink that SS statues usually have, that tends to permeate the whole room and linger.

How do the feet fit on yours?

It's unfortunate they couldn't do a more iconic pose. Ice Man, such an under rated character and would this statue, I wish they would have sculpted him a little bit better.

That's a nice review. The box is indeed small. I think part of the reason is that it is so light that there is little danger of the parts crushing the styrofoam and hitting each other. The statue ISN'T polystone. It's clear plastic. Only the black part of the base is polystone. For that reason, it has hardly any of that new statue stink that SS statues usually have, that tends to permeate the whole room and linger.

How do the feet fit on yours?

Ha! Yes I didn't notice a smell.
The feet fit well. Quite snug but not an issue.

It's unfortunate they couldn't do a more iconic pose. Ice Man, such an under rated character and would this statue, I wish they would have sculpted him a little bit better.

I guess that's true. But I'm pretty easy to please :lol

Couldn't agree more.

Thanks for the vid BornFree!

My pleasure Iceman!

Got mine, love the fact that I now have a jagged 90's iceman with hair next to my blue skin, feathered winged Archangel. My two favorite X-Men with my two favorite design iterations of them! I never thought that would happen, what an age we live in.

Got a question though; is anyone else's exclusive head a slightly different color than the body of their iceman? The body on mine is that slightly greenish color, where the head is a lot more blue.

Got mine, love the fact that I now have a jagged 90's iceman with hair next to my blue skin, feathered winged Archangel. My two favorite X-Men with my two favorite design iterations of them! I never thought that would happen, what an age we live in.

Got a question though; is anyone else's exclusive head a slightly different color than the body of their iceman? The body on mine is that slightly greenish color, where the head is a lot more blue.

Mine are the same color, as you can see in my pics. Interesting about the color issue, though. It makes me think that not all Icemans are the exact same shade of blue.

Here is a picture where you can see the difference in the color. Its subtle but its there, wondering if its worth complaining over. The normal head doesn't seem to have this issue. I like the color on this head over the body, much more blue.

Here is a picture where you can see the difference in the color. Its subtle but its there, wondering if its worth complaining over. The normal head doesn't seem to have this issue. I like the color on this head over the body, much more blue.

That don't look right, I would say something but they will probably make u return the whole thing.

I do hope they change the pose for the PF.

Congrats to all those that got their Iceman.

in that pic it sure looks like the head and body are totally different color.:monkey3

Back