Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao, I didnt see pics of him from sdcc, and he suppose to be shipping in august last I checked. Cant believe he hasnt been talked about here since april lol hilarious, I guess im the only one who ordered it.
moved to September release

this needed to be 1/4 for people to buy not 1/5
hm good point, I dont know why they bother making 1/5 anymore. still the angel is 1/5 and hes awesome hopefully iceman will be a win.

Sweet just got the email, my ex ships on the 13th. If im first (maybe the only) lol who gets it ill post pics.

didn't sideshow only make 300 of these? :lol

Only 200 according to the website.

Everyone that bought Scarlet Witch because there are only 300 being made you better get Iceman as well because both are going to be highly sought after due to the low ES :lol

Only 200 according to the website.

Everyone that bought Scarlet Witch because there are only 300 being made you better get Iceman as well because both are going to be highly sought after due to the low ES :lol

And don't forget about Venomsaurus. Only 175 ES. Once it's sells out....next Doom PF! :lecture

Im not in the hobby for future grails and low es. Though I love when that happens. Ill never sell them anyway and I hate how the aftermarket is ruining the hobby. I love the xmen and think that even though hes 1/5 its a good statue. Best iceman statue at least.

Im not in the hobby for future grails and low es. Though I love when that happens. Ill never sell them anyway and I hate how the aftermarket is ruining the hobby. I love the xmen and think that even though hes 1/5 its a good statue. Best iceman statue at least.

I don't mix 1/4 with lesser scales

I am kind of unimpressed with this piece in person. The photos on the SS site are really spectacular, but it just doesn't pop at all. The base is nice, with it painted white over the bluish clear plastic, giving it a translucent look like ice, but Iceman looks rather plain. The color just doesn't look right on him.
The SS pics make him look a vibrant bright blue, but his actual color is grayer and much less vibrant. He is and looks like he is molded from clear blue plastic, and not Lucite, either.

I am kind of unimpressed with this piece in person. The photos on the SS site are really spectacular, but it just doesn't pop at all. The base is nice, with it painted white over the bluish clear plastic, giving it a translucent look like ice, but Iceman looks rather plain. The color just doesn't look right on him.
The SS pics make him look a vibrant bright blue, but his actual color is grayer and much less vibrant. He is and looks like he is molded from clear blue plastic, and not Lucite, either.

Can you post some pics Blackthornone?

Can you post some pics Blackthornone?
I only saw it indoors before. For the pics, I took it outside in full sun. It looks very different in that light. So much better. I can't get the color just like Sideshow's pics though. They must use very special lighting, or this isn't the same color as the proto. I think they changed the color.
For this piece to look great, it needs to have considerable light coming through it.
Unfortunately I don't know how to post pics properly. It has been a long time since I have.

Last edited:
Note: my statue has a problem. His left foot won't stay in the hole on the ice slide. It seems like the body or the slide or both warped after coming out of the mold, or it wasn't molded correctly to begin with. I don't know how common this problem is, but I am guessing mine isn't the only one.
If it was just a chip or a paint flaw, I could believe mine was the exception.

Last edited:
Back