I would never want to be pulled over by this guy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it's reversed. They intentionally show more whites getting arrested. It was in a group of videos showing how Hollywood is the bastion of Liberalism.

that's not what l watched. the producer said. they will always show more blacks getting arrested in their show. even if they have a stock pile of footage of whites getting arrested. they will always show more blacks.

that's not what l watched. the producer said. they will always show more blacks getting arrested in their show. even if they have a stock pile of footage of whites getting arrested. they will always show more blacks.

African American prison/jail population is around 40% despite comprising around only 12% of the total U.S. population.

The show reflects reality, IMO.

Regardless, I too, have seen reports that the show has tried to show more Whites in their footage, then other races.

Hey, I believe you. I'm sure there are a few stories out there. Show has been on for a very, VERY long time. : )

there is a canadian version of "cops". it's called "to serve and protect" and it is the dumbest show ever. they air the most boring police calls. American cops are much more entertaining to watch on the job.

example. if some kid gets caught with a joint the cops just give him a small fine. on "Cops" they grab them and whip them to the ground and arrest them.:lol. much more entertaining.

Last edited:
there is a canadian version of "cops". it's called "to serve and protect" and it is the dumbest show ever. they air the most boring police calls. American cops are much more entertaining to watch on the job.

example. if some kid gets caught with a joint the cops just give him a small fine. on "Cops" they grab them and whip them to the ground and and arrest them.:lol. much more entertaining.

One of the many reasons i love living in Canada.

Can't imagine, what might happen to this guy if there are no dash cam.

if there were no dash cams l think cops would be dragging in dead bodies into the police station all the time. them knowing they are being recorded makes them behave a little better.

These violent cops have been watching too much Training Day. They must not remember what happened to Alonzo at the end.

Because I know Valfar loves my sig, and I love to make Valfar happy, I'm posting one last thing:

I would actively protest this thing if I lived in Ohio. I mean this really, really makes me mad. And this isn't a rare thing either. I mean not to this degree, but it's really frustrating how corrupt so many authoritarian figures get. "Absolute power..."

These violent cops have been watching too much Training Day. They must not remember what happened to Alonzo at the end.

actually there was backlash from that movie. l heard many police in California were mad and the head police departments thought that movie made all cops look crooked. police hate it when the truth comes out.:lol

Watch this video and tell me if you still stick to what you posted.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tLc16_xXlM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tLc16_xXlM[/ame]

it's not even a major story around here. who cares

I never heard about till now. :dunno

I do hear about is the ones who walk up to a car on a routine stop and get shot for no reason.

Don't see many postings about those things though.

actually there was backlash from that movie. l heard many police in California were mad and the head police departments thought that movie made all cops look crooked. police hate it when the truth comes out.:lol
Lmao! That was a good laugh.

I'm all for our law enforcement, but unfortunately jerk-offs like this guy make it through the hiring process and get a badge and a gun. This guy is nothing but a bully, and he deserves everything he has coming to him for this act!!

Back