I would never want to be pulled over by this guy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc&feature=player_embedded"]‪Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:horror:horror:horror

It is insane what this cop does. How can they give this guy paid leave? Fire him!

Fastforward to 13:25 for the jaw dropper!!!

Last edited:
Guy should sue the city so he never has to work another day in his life. Not sure about OH, but verbal threats in CA are illegal and this officer is repeatedly threatening violence on all 3 parties. Seems like the prick needs the badge and gun to compensate for penile inadequacy. The sad thing is even if Mr. Toughguylittleween had legit arrests, this is going to make every one of them suspect. :lol

Last edited:
Guy should sue the city so he never has to work another day in his life. Not sure about OH, but verbal threats in CA are illegal and this officer is repeatedly threatening violence on all 3 parties. Seems like the prick needs the badge and gun to compensate for penile inadequacy. The sad thing is even mr. toughguy had legit arrests, this is going to make every one of them suspect. :lol

IMO this officer is ex military. Dare I say Marine. His language speaks the part. I'm also making the assumption that he is suffering from PTSS. He should have never been given a badge and needs help. Or if he already had a badge should have been evaluated when he returned. Or he's just an _______. Either way he was way wrong and should be punished.

IMO this officer is ex military. Dare I say Marine. His language speaks the part. I'm also making the assumption that he is suffering from PTSS. He should have never been given a badge and needs help. Or if he already had a badge should have been evaluated when he returned. Or he's just an _______. Either way he was way wrong and should be punished.

DA should send his ass to jail and giving him a taste of how it feels to get bullied by bigger bullies. That would send a crystal clear message to all the other "pigs" who thing they're better because they have a little piece of bronze. He gives good cops a bad name. :(

DA should send his ass to jail and giving him a taste of how it feels to get bullied by bigger bullies. That would send a crystal clear message to all the other "pigs" who thing they're better because they have a little piece of bronze. He gives good cops a bad name. :(

Agreed. This guy is an ass.

Being a cop is tough job but it certainly doesn't mean you get permission to abandon any semblance of professionalism in favor of assholitude.

Yikes...... the citizen was being completely cooperative, and that cop was just LEANING into him for no reason. And to have the cop BLATANTLY admit that he would've EXECUTED the civilian is way beyond anything appropriate and professional. That cop apparently has some underlying issues that are surfacing, and the citizen was just the person to get the blunt of all it... I say suspension is an appropriate disciplinary action.

A person who threatens to execute someone should not be walking around period let alone with any kind of power. Suspension is far from appropriate, more like fired for starters maybe face some jail time or time in an inpatient rehab of some sort, court ordered.

People get jail sentences for far less, I'm sick of cops sticking up for other cops when there is this kind of blatant evidence against them. This is exactly the reason people distrust and don't like police. And that distrust costs them everything from witnesses to leads to solving cases. Worthless clean up and crowd control details with the exception of detectives.

Back in 04 I had a friend who was convicted of a felony and served jail time for making a "terrorist threat" for telling some guy he was gonna beat him up (ironic thing is he would have probably got away with just a misdomeanor and probation if he had actually hit they guy). This "cop" threatend to kill a person and I'm sure the most he'll get is a paid leave. It's things like this that really make me so angry.

IMO this officer is ex military. Dare I say Marine. His language speaks the part. I'm also making the assumption that he is suffering from PTSS.

don't you mean PTSD.

anyway l don't like cops for the most part. every cop l have run into are rude and act like they are above the law. me and my buddy almost got hit by a speading cop car when we were younger. going like 40km over the speed limit with no lights on or anything. the only cool cop l met was a by-law officer.

l also failed that D.A.R.E class back in the 6th grade from the cop teaching us about drugs. l missed half the course because l broke my knee and missed a week of school. the french cop yelled at me in the hallway and said that was no excuse to miss his program. he said he didn't want me in his program because l disrespected him by not being there so he failed me.:lol

the same cop arrested me the next year in the 7th grade.:lol as soon as he saw me he said "oh you again". he drove me back home and told my mom l was a bad kid and he had a feeling he would be seeing me regularly. what l did wasn't even bad. me and my friend climbed on to the roof of my old school. he drove by and saw us, so he arrested us. never got in trouble again. that cop was fired from the force about 4 years ago. my dad is friends with his old partner.:lol

Last edited:
IMO this officer is ex military. Dare I say Marine. His language speaks the part. I'm also making the assumption that he is suffering from PTSS. He should have never been given a badge and needs help.

That was my feeling as well, the way he goes from 0 to hysterical and then is left trying to rationalize it is classic PTSD; then he makes it worse by winding himself up again and threatening to excute the guy - on camera in front of his partner, no less. Who's the stupid one, here? Dunno if he's ex-military or had a bad experience on the job, but he needs to not be doing that job EVER again. And he needs to answer for threatening the guy's life, multiple times. There had to have been some red flags with this character, it's a shame no one acted on them sooner - just lucky he didn't kill the man.

I bring this side out in cops. I thought a state trooper was going to shoot me one day because I told him the reason I was going so fast was because I was trying to see how fast he was going. Holy crap was he mad.

Never been threatened with death though. That's a high water mark.

Ok, let me just say: there are a LOT of decent cops around (the more local you go, the more trouble you tend to run into). The job, however, attracts people with anti-social personality disorder like a magnet attracts iron filings. These folks have no empathy, are calculating, ego-centric, master manipulators who seek to exploit others for their own gain. They can be very charming monsters; it's a scary personality disorder and the authority of being a cop, or a prison guard, or working with mentally or developmentally disabled individuals, or, hell, a nanny/babysitter is the perfect playground for this type. That's why vigilance is so important. The problem is, when it comes to jobs such as managers and CEOs, this disorder is often seen as an asset and rewarded. Frightening stuff.

I bring this side out in cops. I thought a state trooper was going to shoot me one day because I told him the reason I was going so fast was because I was trying to see how fast he was going. Holy crap was he mad.

Never been threatened with death though. That's a high water mark.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Um, yeeeeaaaaahhh, snarkiness will never get you far with a cop! :lol

Oh, and stay away from comments about "donuts" or "quotas".:wink1:

l saw a guy getting arrested because he said to a cop, "l think you should go F your self". he shouldn't of been arrested for that. he was just stating his opinion, "l thnk you should".

Last edited:
That video pretty much sums up everything a good friend of mine told me about his days as a cop in a suburb of St. Louis. He got out of police work and went into corporate security because he honestly believed his white coworkers on the force (note of reference--he's white too) were actively looking to kill "blacks" and ____ up anybody who wouldn't slip them a couple of hundred dollars to get out of a ticket. He started out loving his job but soon found out he just couldn't take it--too many racist cops harassing blacks and looking to kill them. He said his partner was always looking to start ____ and it finally came to a head one night and could have ended in a situation with not only his partner dead but himself dead and at least several innocent people. He said that his partner was ex-military as were a lot of the people he said were malcontents on the force. Firepower and insecurity does not mix when innocent lives are on the line.

I used to firmly believe as a kid that being a police officer was the greatest thing ever and something to look up to. I've never had any confrontations with cops in my life but the last time I was pulled over for speeding, this white highway patrol officer kept gesturing for his magnum every time he approached me plus he was loud and on edge. All that for a $100.00 ticket. Crazy. It freaked me out. I'm a lily white fat guy who's never been in a fight in his life. But at that moment I knew exactly how my black friends must feel when they are confronted by cops. If I had been black, that highway patrol officer would have pulled me out of that car and beat the ____ out of me and then called his friends. And then it would have got a lot worse. Its ____ like this that makes me want to buy a gun--not because of the fear for intruders breaking into my house and robbing me: for fear of these ____ing bastards with badges going on a rampage one night in my neck of the woods.

I had a cop tell me that i didnt belong to myself but to the goverment lol yeah this clown really said this to me. This video does not surprise me at all. This kind of injustice happens all the time. If i could call anyone else than a cop to come to a car accident scene to write a report i would. Its hard to say something positive about someone when all you hear about are bad things.

Back