I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out what's now finished!

12814243_1214562605220896_5071920518144251750_n.jpg

1509254_1214562581887565_4872084962148005058_n.jpg

Wow that looks amazing. Kudos on that sexy piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it might price a lot of people out. It's already $70 for the head. I don't have much experience with customs so I can't estimate but I haven't seen many lower priced custom outfits :lol

Yeah, most are double the price of a HT. If that's the case here I'll pass, one of the unlicensed companies are bound to try.

Yup! Then throw in the head and body you have to buy and the interest goes way down :lol

I'd like to see an unlicensed company do figures from the show I really would, you know a year or two after I buy my customs :rotfl:monkey3

Yup! Then throw in the head and body you have to buy and the interest goes way down[emoji38]
I'd like to see an unlicensed company do figures from the show I really would, you know a year or two after I buy my customs :rotfl:monkey3
There was a custom Faora being made, the end price would've been $800ish I think. Way too much for a 1/6 figure.

Sooner or later Art Figures or CGL will give Punisher and Daredevil a shot for a quarter of the price. And if they don't, the characters might cameo in a movie and then HT will make them. I'll wait it out.

There was a custom Faora being made, the end price would've been $800ish I think. Way too much for a 1/6 figure.

Sooner or later Art Figures or CGL will give Punisher and Daredevil a shot for a quarter of the price. And if they don't, the characters might cameo in a movie and then HT will make them. I'll wait it out.

Yikes :thud: I seen that figure, pretty nice but not $800 nice :slap
My Black mask DD has cost me $140 so far, just need the head painted so they don't all cost that much thankfully...

I can definitely see someone making a Punisher, theres lots out there already. I hope waiting pays off for you :duff

Yeah, price on customs are crazy high. I never been able to pull myself to buy one

Customs can be cheap as hell depending on the character. Especially guys in suits like Wilson or Matt and people in combat gear like the Punisher. I already got the trench, and just need to find a black shirt, some combat pants and boots and I have someone that's gonna make the vest for me. :D

Marvel needs to do us a favor and give walk on roles to Daredevil and Punisher. That's it. They're in a movie. Hot Toys can make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back