I would like to buy Gandalfs sword Glamdring any advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penfold*david

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all i would like to buy Gandalfs sword Glamdring and seems there's quite a few to choose from.

Which do you guys think i should go for..... there's united cutlerys versions are there any differences between them.
Then there's the Noble collection offering....there may be more i don't know but any advice you good people can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks David

Last edited:
Thanks guys they do look nice but i am hoping to hear of the Noble collection Glamdring as i really like the wall plaque lol

Once you get one watch out!!!

IMG_20120306_014520.jpg

I know what you mean. I recently got The Hobbit version of Glamdring from UC. Less than a week later, I ordered Anduril. They're addicting.

WOW that's an awesome collection compared to the two i have on the way and one of those is going to be Glamdring and the other will be long claw damascus version from the show not the book

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Personally I would go for the United Cutlery Glamdring even better if you can find and afford the museum collection version.

Yes I'm fairly sure Its going to be united cutlerys hobbit version I'm going for....
Thanks guys for your advice

Hi again got my Glamdring and I went for United cuttelreys version here's a couple of pics.
And thanks for the advice.
mumu9e3y.jpg
yjy5e8y8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nice man.... Welcome to the club... Which one are you getting next?
I don't plan to buy more swords from lord of the rings.....unfortunately i haven't the room to focus on just lord of the rings.....Glamdring is iconic to LOTR so perfect to represent LOTR.
My next sword is long claw from the game of thrones....the Damascus version.

Back