I wonder if HT will ever produce a FEMALE PREDATOR? NOTE: Machiko does not count.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think a female predator would have breats like a human, with a mouth like a predator I dont think they would do much suckuling.

Thats just a male fantasy for alien creatures to have boobs like a human female.

You mean... Predators aren't Fantasy??? :google

122207b.jpg

Not to go too far with this, but what are the chances that the other major sentient life form discovered by humans would also be bipedal creatures with distinctly human-like physiology? Very low. It took a very specific ecological context that had evolved in a very specific ways for humans to have become what we are.

So, giving a Predator boobs wouldn't be as ridiculous as saying that Predators could exist looking like they do to begin with, in my opinion.

Is that a Lightsabre on that predator
cool luke killed by a predator :joy

not that I dont like starwars,I just think thats cool:peace
should be jar jars head :lol

Good eyes! Yepper...it's a sight gag. I don't take this stuff very seriously, and I make what's fun for me to make (instead of doing the artsy-fartsy with a truly imaginative breatabago-less predomama with mini-dreads in her armpits).

Are Predators mammals or reptiles?
mammals and reptiles evolved specifically on earth under very specific circumstances.
so unless predators are from here they can't by definition be either class.

and once again i will state putting tits on an alien is ????ing ridiculous and unimaginative.

mammals and reptiles evolved specifically on earth under very specific circumstances.
so unless predators are from here they can't by definition be either class.

and once again i will state putting tits on an alien is ????ing ridiculous and unimaginative.

(Actually, Predators were imagined on Earth by human beings.) As for the other stuff, hey-- you're entitled to an opinion! I prefer to riff on a theme and don't attempt to sculpt the unimaginable. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing your totally original & imaginative concept art though.

Not to go too far with this, but what are the chances that the other major sentient life form discovered by humans would also be bipedal creatures with distinctly human-like physiology? Very low. It took a very specific ecological context that had evolved in a very specific ways for humans to have become what we are.

So, giving a Predator boobs wouldn't be as ridiculous as saying that Predators could exist looking like they do to begin with, in my opinion.

Everyone knows that the only differences between Aliens and Humans is just different bulges and bumps on their foreheads. Just like on Star Trek.:monkey3

Everyone knows that the only differences between Aliens and Humans is just different bulges and bumps on their foreheads. Just like on Star Trek.:monkey3
well, in the case of Star Trek it was because all humanoid species originated from humanoid aliens who seeded habitable planets with their genetic information. so, they're all semi-related and look similar except for foreheads/ears/etc.

also, ST has an official canonized universe while Predator is essentially fan fiction outside of the movies.

well, in the case of Star Trek it was because all humanoid species originated from humanoid aliens who seeded habitable planets with their genetic information. so, they're all semi-related and look similar except for foreheads/ears/etc.

also, ST has an official canonized universe while Predator is essentially fan fiction outside of the movies.

Ooooooo, I had forgotten that had been explained, what was the name of the race that seeded the galaxy?

Same silly theory could be applied to Predator I suppose. . .pretty neat that the Star Trek guys thought about that as an explanation to all aliens basically looking like humans, though.

It's funny that sci-fi (in this case Star Trek and even Stargate) had to come up with a mythology of ancients that populated the universe with what we would call humanoid lifeforms just because it was too hard to make aliens for movies and TV before CG without having a human in a costume.:lol I guess that's why I always appreciated Star Wars most growing up. They had actual non-humanoid aliens in addition to the humanoid ones.

I dont think a female predator would have breats like a human, with a mouth like a predator I dont think they would do much suckuling.

Thats just a male fantasy for alien creatures to have boobs like a human female.

Two great points. The later doesn't bother me though. Given their close design relation to humans, I don't find it a stretch to see boobs on them. Considering the first one though, like human babies, maybe baby preds don't have teeth yet, in which case their little mouths would be ideal for suckuling. If your argument stands though, then it means we may have already seen females. Hell, any of the Preds we've seen could have been female. Maybe we haven't seen the males yet.

Predators are hermaphrodites... that explains why their faces are so bizarre looking.

But.... Predators don't have any nipples! Check your figures! Hot Toys wouldn't miss that detail. I still believe they hatch from eggs. Damit, there must be an official authority on this matter

Back