"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I will be sending out 2 of these next week, just waiting on the glass to come in.
I am also looking into have the lower sections(brick) cast in resin so I can finish the rest
of these sooner.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I will be sending out 2 of these next week, just waiting on the glass to come in.
I am also looking into have the lower sections(brick) cast in resin so I can finish the rest
of these sooner.

Thanks

Thanks for the news man.

Hey guys,

The first one of these went out yesterday(to an RPF member) Darthy's is up next
just have some final tweaking to do on his. It will go out within thw next 3-4 days.
These are finally getting done and I feel good about them. Thanks for hanging in there with
me guys. They are coming fellas!

Ryu- you are #4 on the list
Dark Knight NL- you are #6

Like I mentioned I am just a about finished with #2.

Thanks

Hey zahal Glad to see you are back. You never got back to me about my Bruce Lee Diorama that I paid you $125.00 for a down payment(over a year ago). Any news as to when this might get finished or maybe a refund?

Last edited:
I had enough of waiting and asked for a refund. Been waiting for that for a while now too. I'm really getting tired of this.

It's like by the end of the year, he has all the Iron Man marks and puts a sick photo of them on an awesome diorama. N one of you asks him "Hey when did you get all those?!" N then he be like "You oughta know, (fixes coat) you bought em!" lol

I just thought it was appropriate for this scenario haha

i still want this. especially since i paid for it. but no updates, no new shipments, no news, nothing. why do i fell like i got ____ed over yet again??:mad:

Back