"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you suddenly trust a guy who couldn't find a minute in 6 months to post something here? I would imagine he has already spent everyone's money for his own purposes ages ago, hence no refund to date. That's theft and fraud. He's a liar. While I certainly hope you guys either get your refund or product, this guy deserves zero forgiveness. What he actually deserves is to be charged criminally. Mike isn't thinking about you at all. Don't sell or undermine your integrity for a Joker piece. Your character is worth far more than that.

I once bought something off this turd. It was described as new and undisplayed. When it arrived, it was clear that the piece wasn't new at all. It didn't even have any of the protective wrapping around the pieces. It was dusty, had fingerprints, and had lint on the PF cloth, and shipped broken. When I confronted him, he basically told me to take a hike. Thankfully, the piece was insured.

Make no mistake, this guys lies. He will say anything to get your money or to make you go away. We've seen it in this thread a number of times over the year. Even if this slime eventually comes through, which I think most of you highly doubt anyway, he's dirty. My suggestion -- Push for the refund. Wipe your hands clean of any and all dealings with him. There will always be another commission, hopefully with someone far more trustworthy. Again, this guy's behavior suggests he doesn't give a rat's behind about you. Don't listen to the words. Look at the behavior. There's far more truth to be found there.

:goodpost::exactly: I've never dealt with him so I don't think he's a turd per se but I agree with you. I posted something a few pages ago stating something like this and how to go about commissions in a much more considerate way. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53205&page=35

I have contacted zahal and he has explained to me what has happened.

I believe he is genuine in that he wants to fix this problem. I don't think he would have bothered coming back if otherwise.

And I would like to point out I did get my Dio way back when he first started this thread, so I have faith in him coming through.

so how long have you people been waiting?

I was going to get one of these, but just like with the BlindVoyeur tie, I'm glad I didn't.

didn't get a PM?
last PM I got was September 16th of last year saying you received payment, and that I'd need to keep that PM as comfirmation of my order

Hey DarkKnight,

sorry I missed you in the initial PM run, I went ahead and sent you an email with all
the info. Also updated my personal list to make sure your place is there. Please
let me know if you didn't receive it.

Also I went and picked up some materials today and will be posting some progress
pics around Thursday evening.

Thanks,

mike

Good to see you back on the board mike - good luck getting these completed.

And to get a little positivity back in this thread:

2uqfz9w.jpg

23lcxmt.jpg

2chxbaa.jpg

zxv48n.jpg

ofghj.jpg

I know. I seriously want this.
I do think people deserve a second chance and I believe that Zahal had nothing but the best intention in helping people out in the beginning.

But unfortunately, ANYTIME you are messing with other people's money, that can break even the closest friends. I went with that with my best friend. Fortunately, were the best of friends again but there was almost 2 years where we ended the friendship. Its not because of the money. Its the principle.

I think in the future, Zahal should only charge for the materials and maybe a few more...At most, half of the total cost of the item. Then when its complete, charge for the rest. Therefore both are covered. If the customer bails out, at least your material cost is covered. If the maker bails out, its not a total loss for the customer.
You have a bunch of ticked of people here of course cause they paid for the whole thing but got nothing. I dont think Zahal meant to burn bridges, he wouldnt be coming back now if that was his intention but unfortunately, his personal matters did.

As, I said, people deserve another chance and if you do well with your promises Zahal, you have several more customers here eager to get this piece.

Hey Guys,

Just an update. I started working on 2 these Wednesday. I will hopefully have some progress pics up this weekend. :)

I really appreciate the support I have gotten from some of you. Thanks.

These are all gonna get taken care of. I let it go for far too long.

Remy, If I ever do anymore of these I will let you know but I won't accept payment for anything more than the materials. They would just be single orders.

Thanks,

mike

Hey DarkKnight,

sorry I missed you in the initial PM run, I went ahead and sent you an email with all
the info. Also updated my personal list to make sure your place is there. Please
let me know if you didn't receive it.

Also I went and picked up some materials today and will be posting some progress
pics around Thursday evening.

Thanks,

mike

Hey TheDarkKnight_NL,

I sent you a PM also since I haven't heard back from you yet. Just wanted to make sure you got it.

mike

Thank you very much Zahal.
Yes, I would be very much interested man when you're all caught up. This is a really nice piece man. Great job.

Quick update:

I made some good progress on these this past weekend, took some pics(need to upload them). I should have the first one shipped out by the end of
the week.

Thanks

Quick update:

I made some good progress on these this past weekend, took some pics(need to upload them). I should have the first one shipped out by the end of
the week.

Thanks

Sounds great man, good to hear. Looking forward to the pics. Just curious on how far down am I on the list?

Back