"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard back from zahal lately? I've been PMing him but I haven't gotten a single response back from him :(

I tell you what ...
You told me "the diorama has been shipped" about 6 or 7 months ago... After that comes all the bull____ about problems with European orders. (that was last year too ...) I didn't get any word from you in 2010.

Ok I am no more patient as I don't even get any answer now ... I'll see what I can do to make you react, but you should received a letter soon.

Dunno what's going on here but I'm feeling kind of lucky I never got my order in... looks like all communications has ceased.

I wish he only charged like $25-40 for a down payment instead of full price+shipping because of something like this. I know he said no canceling, but I feel I should be entitled to a refund after waiting so long just for 1 work in progress pic which I haven't gotten. My order was originally suppose to be shipped by the end of October and I said I'm very patient, but it's almost been 5 months now.

i am starting to get a bit worried now, is there any word from zahal at all ? Maybe he is busting a gut to get them all done hence no post on here but a simple message would be nice i too have pm'd him with no response. If you are out there zahal any update ? Would be nice peops are starting to get concerned

i can only assume his business is keeping him really busy. i think and hope he has every intention of finishing these, but might be a while before he can. let us know if any of you get any news.

just checked my PM'S and the last message from zahal was on 28th Jan, and said that my dio would be done end of feb/start of march so i still have faith mine will turn up :angelsmil

First I am sorry. I don't even know where to begin...so to put it out there, I am healthy...that is good....but I have had some really bad stuff happen to me in the past few months, personally, finacially, job...you name it. It almost sounds unbelievable, so I won't get into it. Second, I WILL NOT Rip anyone off. Third I feel horrible since I have not had time to check the boards, I am sure people are freaking out. It sucks cause the SSF boards is a place I love so much, but I almost feel like I can't sign on since I have been absent for so long...catch 22 right? The longer I stay away the more ticked people become, then I feel worse about the whole situation. Again I am very sorry for the way I handled the situation, it was way overwhelming for me. I thought I could do way more than I could and it caught up with me. I way underestimated the cost and as more and more piled up I was barely breaking even on the US orders and the shipping on the Intl. orders actually costs me money. But I didn't have the heart to tell you all cause I really want to come through. Because in the end the finished dios are amazing.(ask those who got them). That IS the truth, I don't expect everyone to believe me but It IS what happened, but I am not gonna run out on you guys...its not in my blood. Some of you may have bad things to say about the situation and to be honest, after what I've been through...go for it. I know what is going on in my life right now. But I love this place an it is a place of comfort and solice for me to talk about...TOYS, its an escape from reality.
Enough of that though, I WILL make it right with everyone. I will either send them the dio I owe them or if they choose I will refund them their $$$ back.

Of course to be honest, I hope most of you still want the diorama, since there is no way I could manage all the refunds right now. I have already resumed work on the dios again on these this week.

Bottom line, no one will get ripped off, this thing got way out of hand and I took way too many orders, and got overwhelmed. But I will make it right. Hang in there fellas.

thanks,

mike

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your bad string of luck, Mike. I'm sure you'll pull through. Guys, his dio is quality and worth the wait!!
Take it from me. I'm a proud owner!!

Thanks bro...I appreciate the comment.

mike
Sorry to hear about your bad string of luck, Mike. I'm sure you'll pull through. Guys, his dio is quality and worth the wait!!
Take it from me. I'm a proud owner!!

Sorry to hear that things are not going well man - but I would also like to chime in and say this dio is a thing a pure beauty. Well worth waiting a very long time for!!!

Yeah, I know how things can just turn to hell in a short period of time (death in the family and all). Just want to know if mine has been started on yet. If it has been then all is good with me.

sorry to hear that, zahal. it seems there are tales of woe everywhere thesedays coz of the damn economy. anyway, at least you're healthy! and you should never feel you have to stay away from the boards, especially since you love coming here. some communication is better than none - it's amazing how comforting it is to know for customers that the guy they commissioned from is still around, and giving progress reports, even if that progress is completely minimal.

i'm one of those international orders, and i'd be happy to send some extra funds for shipping. let me know. also, the shards of broken glass, if there's a problem with that in customs, is there any way i could pay you to send it in an extra little untraceable envelope or something?

keep on keepin' on bro!

Hey guys,

just a big THANK YOU for being cool and understanding about the whole thing, it is a huge relief to know you guys aren't ready to to tar and feather me or send out the mob. RYU...yes yours is started. As for the Intl. orders the broken glass was a problem but I found a way around it...shhh. Thanks again fellas,

mike

Back