"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Mike, great to hear from you hope that things are getting better for you and yeah these boards provide great escapism trust me i do it myself. Im getting married in september and with the organisation, money and my work piled on top things can get too much at times.

I am glad to wait for my dio as i think it will be a top quality addition to my collection and it is well worth the wait ! I hope you manage to overcome the issues that have been a problem main thing is don't overdo it, look after yourself and keep adding to your collection !!!

the only thing i ask is can you PM me when you send my dio and i shall ask no more.

Thanks

Samwise

Thanks for the update Zahal, and about the extra cost on international orders, I won't mind paying a bit extra to help with the shipping?

Or I am going to be in the US in May for about 3 weeks, don't know how much it weighs and/or big it is, and of course if mine will be ready by then (got a pm saying you received my payment on September 16th)?
Maybe that could be an option?

I won't say "I told you guys" but once again zahal told me in September then October that my dio was shipped... I'm still waiting.

Been following this thread for a while just 'cause of how awesome Zahal's custom dio looked. It's a shame that some of you fellas, like Ryu, aren't certain that this dio will ever reach your doorsteps--especially with all of the excuses that Z's mentioned in the past. I wonder how many Freaks, who ordered & sent payment, have actually received this Joker dio from Z? :(

yeah things seemed ok until it got to the last lot and we are still waiting, i suppose its one of those things if no1 can get hold fo him then maybe its time to just admit defeat ....GUTTED this wouldve looked awesome in my detolf :(

Back