"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still here bro...just checking in. I still plan to hopefully have all of these to you all by mid Feb. I can only say that NO ONE will be ripped off and the finished dios are well worth it. I had some serious EU shipping problems and had to eat a bunch of $$$(shipped out 3 of them at $43 each, had them returned, shipping was not refunded, so I am out $126.) I know that, that is not anyones' fault but it happened. I have said before I make no money on these, between material, shipping costs and time to build each one, I barely break even. I had no idea the response would be so huge for these, between here and the RPF forums. Yeah I will be the first to admit I probably bit off more than I could chew, since I am not a factory, I can only do so much at a time.

Now again I will apologize for the lack of recent updates...I have been working from 6am to about 5:30-6:00 pm(sometimes way later) everyday for the past 2 months. Since construction slowed way down in the past few years I had to take 3 huge jobs at once(since nowadays you never know how the whole industry will be down the road.) But first and foremost I gotta take care of my business and family. I am pretty much running on empty...but I am getting to you all slowly but surely.

thanks for all of your patience,

mike

Can someone please PM zahal to come back and make an update on the dios. I tried already and he still hasn't answered. It's been almost 3 weeks since he was last talked on these boards.

thanks mike! keep on trucking dude. don't thank all of us. some of us weren't all that patient :rolleyes: don't burn out dude - and the business and family DOES come first. don't ever forget it.

by the way, if one of those 3 EU returned ones was for me, let me know. i can maybe help you out with half of that wasted money or something. pm me!

Hmm, I noticed there are these dioramas on pre-order at BBTS... is this how they're being sold?

great to hear from you zahal i have faith that the finished product will be great i understand you have other priorities such is life, and these have been alot bigger than anticipated and for good reason they look top quality ! Hope to hear from you soon best of luck with your other ventures (hope you have chance for a well earned rest soon!)
Still here bro...just checking in. I still plan to hopefully have all of these to you all by mid Feb. I can only say that NO ONE will be ripped off and the finished dios are well worth it. I had some serious EU shipping problems and had to eat a bunch of $$$(shipped out 3 of them at $43 each, had them returned, shipping was not refunded, so I am out $126.) I know that, that is not anyones' fault but it happened. I have said before I make no money on these, between material, shipping costs and time to build each one, I barely break even. I had no idea the response would be so huge for these, between here and the RPF forums. Yeah I will be the first to admit I probably bit off more than I could chew, since I am not a factory, I can only do so much at a time.

Now again I will apologize for the lack of recent updates...I have been working from 6am to about 5:30-6:00 pm(sometimes way later) everyday for the past 2 months. Since construction slowed way down in the past few years I had to take 3 huge jobs at once(since nowadays you never know how the whole industry will be down the road.) But first and foremost I gotta take care of my business and family. I am pretty much running on empty...but I am getting to you all slowly but surely.

thanks for all of your patience,

mike

Tried PMing Zahal but haven't gotten an answer. Maybe some of you know. Is he accepting anymore orders for this dio?? I'd really like to order one.

One of these days I want to get one of these babies, they look excellent, but alas I have to finish my list of things to get, take a few months off from buying stuff, and then get it.:monkey2

Back