"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has said how much they are yet. Is it a secret? And I've already pre ordered the interrogation room from BBTS weeks and weeks ago.

Ok fellas,

I got the situation with the USPS worked out:

The USPS WILL NOT allow me to ship to the EU with broken glass(which is BS since I am allowed to ship to Canada, Asia, and South America with broken glass...go figure).

So, here is what I will do, I will be shipping all orders to Europe with 2 pieces of unbroken glass. I will include very specific instructions on how to safely break the glass correctly. I hope this is aggreeable for all of you in Europe. This only affect 2 members here I believe(Darthy being one of you) and 1 member of the RPF board. The 2 returned and revised orders will ship ASAP.

As for the rest of the orders:

Sachiel
sixtus_56

will complete this week and ship out.

The last 5 orders:

eighthsamurai
hbk007
SnowRaven0404
samwise_09
ryu

on que on the workbench.

Thanks guys...let me know if you have any questions.

mike

Stupid USPS :) does those 2 orders to europe include mine aswell? ;)

Stupid USPS :) does those 2 orders to europe include mine aswell? ;)

Let me check where you are on the list...I am gonna try to "push the envelope"...so to speak on this shipping issue, and get some shipped to the EU with the broken glass...I think its BS, what USPS is making me do!

If I missed anyone else on the list just PM me so I can look up your order...sometimes things get overlooked! :)

thanks,

mike

Let me check where you are on the list...I am gonna try to "push the envelope"...so to speak on this shipping issue, and get some shipped to the EU with the broken glass...I think its BS, what USPS is making me do!

If I missed anyone else on the list just PM me so I can look up your order...sometimes things get overlooked! :)

thanks,

mike

And? ;)
Looking at the pics makes the wait even harder

Don't worry Darthy, he'll come through. Mike's a great guy.
Shipping from the U.S. to overseas has its difficulties.

Yeah, he hasn't screwed anybody over and comes through with a great quality product. I definitely don't want to rush him with mine.

When he's done with this run. I hope he does another. There's a few dioramas from people here I wanna get. If he's backed up I'll probably get one from Mollins after the new year.

Well, sent a PM. Maybe his e-mail will notify him.

Back on Nov 9 he said mine and another order were to be completed and sent out that week. Heard nothing since then.

Hey all,

I am finally off this weekend so I wanted to post an update one the Joker Dios! Hopefully you all had a Merry Christmas!! I have not logged in or even had time to check the boards in about 3 weeks...for that I apologize. Since about mid Nov, I have been working about 12-16 hrs a day...It has been insane. I own a General Contracting company here in So. Cal. and I have 3 huge jobs running simultaneously, so I have been going nuts.(they are about 30 miles apart, normally I wouldn't stretch myself so thin but in this economy I have to take all the work I can get). I plan on having all the dios completed in January, so you should all have them in hand by mid Feb. Just to assure you all...NO ONE gets ripped off by me, everyone who paid gets a diorama. I will come through and the finished product is quality...I have just been a bit overwhelmed and the response to these has been huge. Hang in there fellas. PM me if you have any further questions. I will be happy to give anyone my personal cell # if you want to talk to me live(PM me for it, of course!). Thanks,

mike

Hey all,

I am finally off this weekend so I wanted to post an update one the Joker Dios! Hopefully you all had a Merry Christmas!! I have not logged in or even had time to check the boards in about 3 weeks...for that I apologize. Since about mid Nov, I have been working about 12-16 hrs a day...It has been insane. I own a General Contracting company here in So. Cal. and I have 3 huge jobs running simultaneously, so I have been going nuts.(they are about 30 miles apart, normally I wouldn't stretch myself so thin but in this economy I have to take all the work I can get). I plan on having all the dios completed in January, so you should all have them in hand by mid Feb. Just to assure you all...NO ONE gets ripped off by me, everyone who paid gets a diorama. I will come through and the finished product is quality...I have just been a bit overwhelmed and the response to these has been huge. Hang in there fellas. PM me if you have any further questions. I will be happy to give anyone my personal cell # if you want to talk to me live(PM me for it, of course!). Thanks,

mike

hey mike, hand in there dude. these times are tough. good to see someone working so hard and not giving up.

i never doubted you on the diorama front - even though this is my first commission with you, i KNOW i can trust you. everything about this whole project screams professionalism to me.

Hey all,

Just wanted to post an update as to the progress of the dioramas:

Darthy: will ship out this week

Again I have to let you all know how great you guys have been with this! I really appreciate your patience. I am going to "try" to have the rest of the dios done by the first week in Oct.

Hello mike,
That was 4 months ago.
I'm not usually the kind of person who complain but I begin to worry when someone tell you several times the dio has been shipped out and you get nothing... I don't call you a liar or anything but I just want some update because I think I at least derserve to know what's going on, if you do.

Thanks

Back