"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will finish it eventually my friend...when I am done with my current run of dios...

On a side note, I have been a little out of touch in the past 5 or so days. I have been help one of my lifelong friends evacuate his home in the So. Cal hills due to wildfires. He is in the La Canada/Flintridge area. He and his wife and family are just beside themselves not knowing the outcome yet. It is very sad. The fire was only about 100 yards from their property.

I am getting back on track with the dios now. thanks for listening.

mike

Mike - any chance you could continue with your "how-to?" I'm going to take a crack at this and was curious if you could share a bit on the rest of your process...specifically the mirror install, assembling the walls together and the weathering/treatment of the bricks. I understand you're busy...if you have time. Thanks! :)

I will finish it eventually my friend...when I am done with my current run of dios...

On a side note, I have been a little out of touch in the past 5 or so days. I have been help one of my lifelong friends evacuate his home in the So. Cal hills due to wildfires. He is in the La Canada/Flintridge area. He and his wife and family are just beside themselves not knowing the outcome yet. It is very sad. The fire was only about 100 yards from their property.

mike

Wow. That's pretty bad and I was just reading on it while checking my emails at work right now. Hope everything turns out alright for them =/

mike

Good enough, thanks mike. Hope your friend's situation works out OK...

The diorama is way too cool! Even my wife says so.

:)

Here's my little contribution, picture-wise

picture.php

mike
Hope everthing goes Ok for them.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the kind words about my friends' home in the SoCal hills! The good news is I helped him move his stuff back in their home last night. The firefighters were able to save the block where they live and none of the homes on their street were damaged! :):banana

Now then, with that crisis behind me I am resume all work on the dios. So if you are waiting on a package from me I apologize for the delay. I am getting back to it today. The update I posted about a page or so back is now accurate. I still am gonna try to have all these out by the first/now maybe second week on Oct. Thanks a lot fellas!

mike

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the kind words about my friends' home in the SoCal hills! The good news is I helped him move his stuff back in their home last night. The firefighters were able to save the block where they live and none of the homes on their street were damaged! :):banana

Now then, with that crisis behind me I am resume all work on the dios. So if you are waiting on a package from me I apologize for the delay. I am getting back to it today. The update I posted about a page or so back is now accurate. I still am gonna try to have all these out by the first/now maybe second week on Oct. Thanks a lot fellas!

mike

Best wishes to you and your friends over there, Mike

Hey Guys,

a quick update on the diorama list:

ready to ship: Darthy

and the next 2 dioramas on the workbench are:

Sachiel
sixtus_56

and the rest of the list as follows:

eighthsamurai
hbk007
SnowRaven0404
samwise_09

here is a picture of the last one I sent out to SSF member intothevoid:

thanks again guys!

mike

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

a quick update on the diorama list:

ready to ship: Darthy

and the next 2 dioramas on the workbench are:

Sachiel
sixtus_56

and the rest of the list as follows:

eighthsamurai
hbk007
samwise_09

here is a picture of the last one I sent out to SSF member intothevoid:

thanks again guys!

mike

Don't forget me too =(

Hey bro, you actually may be the person I am looking for...I had 1 Paypal transaction without a SSF screename, I didn't want to post the name on the PayPal acct. in the open. PM me your paypal address and the name on the account and I bet it is you!!! I also sent an email to the email address listed on the acct. to get the screename. Let me know :)

mike

[/I]
Don't forget me too =(

Hey bro, you actually may be the person I am looking for...I had 1 Paypal transaction without a SSF screename, I didn't want to post the name on the PayPal acct. in the open. PM me your paypal address and the name on the account and I bet it is you!!! I also sent an email to the email address listed on the acct. to get the screename. Let me know :)

mike

[/I]

PM sent =)

Back