"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, looks phenomenal!! Excellent work Zahal, coudln't be happier with it :D. Was packed really well too. Will post pics when i can, don't have access to my camera at the moment!

Quick shots of my dio from zahal:

DSC23.jpg

DSC24.jpg

DSC26.jpg

DSC27.jpg

Thanks Mike!!!

Hey guys,

I am still around and making progress! Best way to get ahold of me is a PM. I don't always come to the DC section. On a semi-related note my grandfather passed away this past week...so I have been doing ONLY family stuff for the past 5 days or so. Darthy, you will have yours ASAP bro probably within the week. Again...just to put all your minds at ease...EVERYONE who ordered from me WILL get one, I am a stand up guy and have no intentions of dropping the ball and ripping anyone off. I really lke to make sure they are all top notch in quality, so I don't rush them and I make sure everyone of them is awesome(just ask those whom have already received them). They are taking longer than I anticipated, since I had so many orders I feel a little overwhelmed sometimes...but I will get through them all!!! :) I do have a very FULL time job and make these in my semi-spare time, at a very affordable price ;) and have some other cool stuff in the works. PM me with any questions...I will usually answer within a hours or a day at the latest.

thanks again fellas for your patience!!

mike

I can definitely vouch for zahal for great communication. His responses are always quick through PMs. :)

This is a great dio!!!! Would want it with a bigger room-space, though. :D

But it's already excellent as it is!!!
Thanks for sharing this!! :banana

Hey all,

just wanted to post an update for you all.

First...has anyone ever had problems with the USPS and shipping to Europe? I had shipped 2 packages before without issue but the last 2 I shipped to Europe were just returned to me by the USPS for shipping "hazardous" or potentially harmful material. I was told by the PO that it was because of the broken glass. They told me to look under section DMM 601 Mailability. I am scratching my head over this since I have never had an issue like this before. More to come...

Second, I am making good progress on the rest of the orders...I will post an updated list this week with some projected delivery times.

thanks for being patient everyone!

mike

I hope that USPS doesn't have that problem shipping here to Canada... Great news of your progress though. Can't wait to get mine. :)

Ok fellas,

I got the situation with the USPS worked out:

The USPS WILL NOT allow me to ship to the EU with broken glass(which is BS since I am allowed to ship to Canada, Asia, and South America with broken glass...go figure).

So, here is what I will do, I will be shipping all orders to Europe with 2 pieces of unbroken glass. I will include very specific instructions on how to safely break the glass correctly. I hope this is aggreeable for all of you in Europe. This only affect 2 members here I believe(Darthy being one of you) and 1 member of the RPF board. The 2 returned and revised orders will ship ASAP.

As for the rest of the orders:

Sachiel
sixtus_56

will complete this week and ship out.

The last 5 orders:

eighthsamurai
hbk007
SnowRaven0404
samwise_09
ryu

on que on the workbench.

Thanks guys...let me know if you have any questions.

mike

Back