I used to have the big three...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Duncan is better in many ways, the sculpt is dead on for both figures, but Duncan is highly articulated. Doesn't matter who you think is cooler, Duncan is a better figure for its supposed to be, so there!

Any way I'd never sell my Duncan, where's your jason again?:monkey5

denger4000 said:
Any way I'd never sell my Duncan, where's your jason again?:monkey5

SOLD.....NOT INTO DOLLS ANYMORE..I FIND THEM AS MUCH AS ANNOYING AS A BAD TV SERIE DERIVED FROM A CULT MOVIE.:lol

Had 3 Jason 3's...never paid more than $70 for anyone of them. Sold them all for about double that amount. Had a Krycek and Skinner. Sold them for $165 and $175 and paid retail to get them. Sometimes the cash is just too much to pass up.:chew :chew :chew :monkey5 :monkey5

Shai,
It is hard to see good money on your shelves especially when your taste changes. I have sold my collection at least three times. It get small then grows again with different stuff. Currently into the bowen bust and freaking Hot Toys and medicoms.

:rotfl I'm not even that big a fan of the Friday the 13th series, but I still have 2 Jason Part 3 figures. How much is a loose Jason Part 3 figure worth now?

This is truley a thread I though I would NEVER see:monkey2

I'm would still like to get my hands on a Nazi Kroenen, but have no need for a Zero.

Why you didnt sold me the Nazi Kroenen when i was looking for one :confused: i already got it (actually 2) but oh wel i think you made a great decission

King Darkness said:
This is truley a thread I though I would NEVER see:monkey2

I'm would still like to get my hands on a Nazi Kroenen, but have no need for a Zero.

One Nazi Kroenan was sold on eBay not so long ago

The price was still reasonable

CRAP i missed that Nazi Kroenan on ebay? Oh well at least i have my jason part 3 and wonderful patient zero. I know that these guys go for a lot on the secondary market but why on earth get rid of all of them? I you had 5 or 3 or whatever the ammount you should have stayed with him. Jason part 3 is an awsome fig. But God I wish I would have gotten my hands on that HULK pf! That thing is still amazing!!!:monkey2

Wow I didn't know so many people were getting rid of their 1/6 figs. I guess collecting is like fashion. Whats cool today is not tommorow. But I love everything in my collection and I personally would never get rid of it 12 inchers, toys or statues. I guess thats just me. But getting back on topic, the statue market is looking very promising by the day. Many products like that hulk pfs are a true testament of the markets perfection. :D

Back