I Request You Get Spawn Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this will never happen I'll just have to survive with the 20th Anniversary statue. Todd may have driven Spawn into the ground the last few years but its still a great looking character and when its done right can still be cool as hell.

This will neeeeeeeeeeever happen! Mcfarlane makes & distributes there own statues. With mcfarlanes ego also, I doubt he will eeeeeeever let another company touch this license. I would however like to see it though.
Exactly. Wonder what's keeping him if he's doing nothing with the character! :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

Yeah, I would agree that ol' McF is a bit of a stickler when it comes to his licenses and what he does with them.

As many have stated, he would be wise to let some other companies tackle his stuff. Especially if they were done in the style of the great Greg Capullo. That guy has some ill skillz with a pencil and paper.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a 1/4 scale SPAWN. Not saying I would buy it do to the fact that I am broke as it is. Still though... I am waiting for that lottery. :)

TMcF was like a freaking genius when Spawn burst onto the scene, but his ego destroyed Spawn and everything related to it. The BEST thing he could do is give the license up to the likes of SSC or HT to make collectibles, and even sell the rights to NECA for 7" and 12" figures, but his pride and ego would prevent him from doing that.

I honestly think he doesn't want to be put to shame by another company, besides his brainchild TMP, tackling the Spawn license and blowing his garbage out of the water, and them being successful with it. His stuff was the shiznit when it first came out, but other companies came out and constantly improved and stepped their game up, whereas TMP got lazy and repetitive, and their product greatly declined.

He needs to wake up and realize Image comics will never hold a candle to the likes of Marvel and DC, and sell all of his licenses off and let the big boys take them over, and try to keep some royalties from the deal. That's about the only way Spawn will ever be anything again.

Todd McFarlane, you sir, are a joke! :wave

I have a tattoo of spawn with his wings:-D also batman and spawn statue, even though i drop it and some edge fall of i still hold it dear, my two favorite charekters, ask sideshow one's for both batman and spawn, that time they said no to both, but hey Batman is coming and mayby spawn someday to:-Dto
And please please Witchblade:-D

if sideshow does witchblade, they need to do fathom after that

I would love to see Fathom made by SSC but that will never happen as long as Aspen does statues still. It's really too bad Dene Mason only 1 statue every 2 years for them. That man has so much talent and skill it's just a shame not to see more.

I would love to see Fathom made by SSC but that will never happen as long as Aspen does statues still. It's really too bad Dene Mason only 1 statue every 2 years for them. That man has so much talent and skill it's just a shame not to see more.

I don't even like those aspen statues

I don't even like those aspen statues

Errr:thwak:slap

FAILED_10.jpg

Dene Mason IMO is probably the top 3 sculptors in the world. I would love SSC to hire that man as a full time sculptor.

TMcF was like a freaking genius when Spawn burst onto the scene, but his ego destroyed Spawn and everything related to it. The BEST thing he could do is give the license up to the likes of SSC or HT to make collectibles, and even sell the rights to NECA for 7" and 12" figures, but his pride and ego would prevent him from doing that.

I honestly think he doesn't want to be put to shame by another company, besides his brainchild TMP, tackling the Spawn license and blowing his garbage out of the water, and them being successful with it. His stuff was the shiznit when it first came out, but other companies came out and constantly improved and stepped their game up, whereas TMP got lazy and repetitive, and their product greatly declined.

He needs to wake up and realize Image comics will never hold a candle to the likes of Marvel and DC, and sell all of his licenses off and let the big boys take them over, and try to keep some royalties from the deal. That's about the only way Spawn will ever be anything again.

Todd McFarlane, you sir, are a joke! :wave

This is what I've heard, don't know if it's true or not, but Todd McFarlanes first sculptors are now the Four Horsemen. they left his ass because they hated him (the way he treated people/employees). After those guys left, he hired new sculptors and those guys left for the same reason and they are NECA. I just think no one wants to work with him.

Sideshow tried to get the license but didn't work out. Who knows, maybe some day.

A 1/4 fully sculpted Spawn PF would be great. Oh, Clown too.

Sideshow tried to get the license but didn't work out. Who knows, maybe some day.

A 1/4 fully sculpted Spawn PF would be great. Oh, Clown too.

Remember, we're talking about the same fool that has turned down multiple chances to do another Spawn film because he has to have, in writing, that he gets to Write/Produce/Direct the whole thing or no deal.

Anyone with that much ego isn't going to let his creation out to play too much.

Back