"I poli'ical refushee!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics look great!!! Wish I had the room and $$ for the 1:1 busts....Scarface would definitely be at the top of my list if I did.

optimus said:
We (I) need more pics people! Help me decide if I should buy this or not. :cool:
IMG_2178.jpg
:cool:

Got mine Friday, and only had time to inspect it today. No one has mentioned the box in this thread so, it was sort of surprising to see a plain brown box with a black ink illustration screened on one side. Then opening it up it is sort of surprising to see just the head sitting there. It's a great piece, and as someone has mentioned, much lighter than it appears.

The eyes look very life-like. Who is the factory that did the painting on this bust? The face painting is so well done.

I'm totally happy with it, plus it looks like there wasn't much in the way of damages with this one! :D

Damn, one of my favorite movies, and one of my favorite actors....I really gotta get this....

Anyone know if the International (blue/white) version will be easier to get and or cheaper than this one? (since its like $600 on ebay)

Nice pics and yes, cool piece!

I need more 1:1 busts now. :)

Gruson said:
I need more 1:1 busts now. :)

I'm officially hooked on them. I can't wait for SS to really start cranking these out. I am not a huge fan of Legend or Scarface, but more Star Wars or even select Marvel would be really welcome here.

It makes me wish that LOTR had a 1:1 line instead of the Legendary Scale - though the CT, Sauron and most likely the ML wouldn't be probable.

LOTRFan said:
I'm officially hooked on them. I can't wait for SS to really start cranking these out. I am not a huge fan of Legend or Scarface, but more Star Wars or even select Marvel would be really welcome here.

It makes me wish that LOTR had a 1:1 line instead of the Legendary Scale - though the CT, Sauron and most likely the ML wouldn't be probable.
I am really hooked too! They are so impressive in person. More Marvel would be great! :rock

Well I missed Venom, but I have my hopes up for the SSE Frank 1:1. :monkey5 :frank

WOW, check out Cap's pics from statue forum:

Tony3.jpg

Tony2.jpg

Tony1.jpg

Sideshow REALLY needs to start taking pictures like these!

Man that's some really good lighting. Impressive to say the least.

This bust is really well done or mine is haunted or something. My cat has been staring at it and meowing at it all day. When she first saw it she was jittery like there was a stranger in the house. Now, she's still leery and sort of spooked over it. Every time she gets within sight of it she just stares and talks to it.

Back