I need emergency Ebay help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BE, don't forget that it's always possible for him to have a broken Fell Beast, and attempt to switch it with your mint one. Ask him to take a pic where the breaks and the number on the base are clearly visible at the same time. Since the Fell Beast cannot be removed from the base, that would be a way to be 100% sure the damage was caused in transit.

BTW, I'm dealing with a similar situation right now. I sold a very expensive item on Ebay, and the buyer is claiming some damage. I was very careful handling it, and this is the first time I've ever had a problem from a buyer. He's a nice guy, though, and we're working it out right now. I hope both of our situations come out OK. :toast

BE - Is the buyer in the States?
I had a buyer for my FB and also said it was broken when he got it... same type of breakage you've shown... humm
Do you know the number on your FB...?
If the number does matched... either refund after they have sent back the statue or have them get a refund from the insurance purchased for damages to shipments... Or somehow work it out so that you both agree to mutually withdraw your feedbacks... I went through a similar thing with a new ebayer but after explaining what should be done b4 leaving a negative feedback... the buyer understood that he jumped the gun... I withdraw the positive feedback I left him and he withdrew the negative feedback he left for me...
Not sure if any of this actually helpful but just an experience...

Dude if you sent it in mint condition, and he already left you a negative without giving you a chance to make it right then give him the insurance information and tell him to have a nice day. If he want's to be an Ahole and the damage to you is already done then screw him.

I just sold my Dewback and it arrived damaged. the buyer let me know and I took it back end of story. He left me positive feedback and I did the same. He has done business with me in the past and I know he is trustworthy. Sometimes S*** happens you know.

Jesse

Back