I miss Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well right now you can tell so many great stories because of the thousands of slayers out there.

Joss can take any idea and turn it into a masterpiece. So if he wanted to do it, he could.

A movie is definitely possible to make, but it wont happen. Even though us fans are still here, I think it may flop.

While I miss the Buffy characters, I actual miss Angel more. Season 5 with Spike added into the mix was the 2nd best Whedonverse season ever (behind Season 2 of Buffy) ... sigh, why couldn't they have given us 2 more years of Angel. Oh well, the comics are helping me deal with the loss. Both of them are entertaining, and truth be told, I doubt either story could have been told on a TV show budget. Wish we could have met them in the middle and gotten an animated TV show with the original actors voices. Hell, maybe we will get something like that in the future ... please?

While I miss the Buffy characters, I actual miss Angel more. Season 5 with Spike added into the mix was the 2nd best Whedonverse season ever (behind Season 2 of Buffy) ... sigh, why couldn't they have given us 2 more years of Angel. Oh well, the comics are helping me deal with the loss. Both of them are entertaining, and truth be told, I doubt either story could have been told on a TV show budget. Wish we could have met them in the middle and gotten an animated TV show with the original actors voices. Hell, maybe we will get something like that in the future ... please?

wow We're almost dead on....

For me, it goes...

Buffy season 3, Buffy season 2, Angel season 5, Angel season 1, and last, but not least, Buffy season 4. I loved "Hush" and as much as Adam sucked as a character, he looked bad ass, and I just enjoy that season finale so much now.

wow We're almost dead on....

For me, it goes...

Buffy season 3, Buffy season 2, Angel season 5, Angel season 1, and last, but not least, Buffy season 4. I loved "Hush" and as much as Adam sucked as a character, he looked bad ass, and I just enjoy that season finale so much now.

I would put Buffy Season 3 third. Yes, it was a great season, but Angel turning in Season 2 was one of the best TV shows swerves of all time, and Angel Season 5 was full of classics. So, they will be my top 2 for all time. We will have to agree to disagree about Season 4. Sure, Hush is one of the top 5 episodes of Buffy ever ... but the Adam story line was so meh ... Not to mention the concept of the Initiative wearing masks ... UNTIL Buffy finds out about them. Because, sure, Buffy was the only one they were trying to hide from ... :rolleyes: Season 4 had some great eps ... including the one where Buffy got one-nighted by a human boy only to get berated by Spike for it ... but it's near the bottom of my Whedonverse list for Adam's presence along. Also ... Backstreet Riley didn't help either.

While I miss the Buffy characters, I actual miss Angel more. Season 5 with Spike added into the mix was the 2nd best Whedonverse season ever (behind Season 2 of Buffy) ... sigh, why couldn't they have given us 2 more years of Angel.

I sometimes wish Angel had gotten a couple more seasons, but then I remember the later seasons of Buffy and I'm just thankful that it went out on such a high note.

I sometimes wish Angel had gotten a couple more seasons, but then I remember the later seasons of Buffy and I'm just thankful that it went out on such a high note.

IMO Angel could have gone another few seasons without jumping the shark. Although I don't know they would have gone the same direction After the Fall did.

I wish I could too! Damn expensive airfare!

My husband and I went out to LA to a fan function when they aired the final episode and it was one of the best times we've ever had traveling.

Good Times!

:dance:dance:dance
Here's a pic from the event.
Pictured left from right...Moriarty (from AICN), James Leary (aka Clem), Amber Benson (duh!) and standing in front of AB is the girl who was the Chosen up to bat when they were called (not sure what her name was).

FromtheImac023.jpg

Last edited:
I miss Buffy although towards the end it got a bit painful to watch it from his original status and miss Angel as well although the triple front somersault over the shark there towards the end was my walking away point. I wouldn't mind if the shows were given new life in movie form with some real Whedon TLC....

Back