I love this site, but my wallet doesn't

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinetic

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been lurking around for a few months and finally decided to join. I don't remember how I discovered the site but it may have been the worst financial decision ever :lol. :rotfl

I'm new to collecting so forgive me If I ask a few silly questions sometimes. I love anything DC or Marvel and movie related. Just looking at some collections on here I see I missed out on a few things that I would sell my kidney for. (Nolan Batman and Avengers mainly)

My current PO's:

1/6 MOS Superman ( I really hope a Faora gets made)
1/6 IM3 Heartbreaker
1/6 IM3 Silver Centurion

I will probably pre-order Eric Draven soon and General Zod whenever it goes up for PO.

I've had the Superman Comic PF in my cart for weeks but I'm scared If I start collecting PF statues and 1/6 scale figures I'll have to get a second job. :panic:

I'm looking forward to becoming an experienced freak! <--- that didn't sound that bad before I read it out loud. :slap

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Your wallet should love this site. You can come here and look at all the cool pictures and not have to buy anything lol

:welcome

I completely agree, I'm pretty sure joining this site ranks among the worst financial ideas humanly possible. :lol

Back