I just wanted to remind you all...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats sucks!

I thought that we were among the last to get it!

I actually emailed a swedish company that usually take new stuff in pretty fast, and asked them when they were coming.

a weeks later I was able to reserve it... :D

Calle_Sandell said:
Thats sucks!

I thought that we were among the last to get it!

I actually emailed a swedish company that usually take new stuff in pretty fast, and asked them when they were coming.

a weeks later I was able to reserve it... :D

Indeed it does suck!.:mad:
I had to do a double take when i looked at the date of release.
I only checked to see the release date because some of the board members were saying that they were looking forward to getting the dvd's so i assumed that they wouldn't be too far behind here in the UK!.
I can't understand it. When it comes to dvd releases we are not normally THAT far behind!.:confused:

MayorOfMichelDelving said:
Indeed it does suck!.:mad:
I had to do a double take when i looked at the date of release.
I only checked to see the release date because some of the board members were saying that they were looking forward to getting the dvd's so i assumed that they wouldn't be too far behind here in the UK!.
I can't understand it. When it comes to dvd releases we are not normally THAT far behind!.:confused:

What I can't understand is why we in Sweden gets it before you guys in the UK?:confused:

You are usually allways before us with this kind of stuff!

Back