I just got my reservation for Guile converted.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
I placed the order on the 31st and just got an e-mail that it converted. How the hell did I get it so fast? Are people canceling that many?

Yeah but it makes no sense because that would means a crapload of them got canceled or there were so many damn credit card declines. But yet =D

Its best that you add to the other thread instead of starting a new one. Anyway, congrats. Yea, sold out isn't sold out until well after shipping...like 3 months after.

Did u get the Ex or regular?

Regular I wouldn't bother trying to get the exclusive one.

3196379315_92a87b0083.jpg

Is it possible to change my order to go on flexpay? and how would I go about doing this?

Is it possible to change my order to go on flexpay? and how would I go about doing this?

Call customer service. Even if you cancel a flexpay and lose $50 buck for the cancellation fee, you might get it back if you reorder. I canceled my Ex Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust way back and happen to mentioned it to customer service and she mentioned that I might be able to get it back if it shows on my order list. I was told to ask for management.

Thanks, yeah I will call tomorrow and being able to do that is badass.

Back