I just got my Elder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthjuan007

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to Silentsurfer for hooking me up by putting the AVP Elder quills on my brand new P2 Elder!!!! I guess in owe him another meal!!!!! Thanks, BRO!!!
112_0336.jpg

112_0337.jpg

112_0342.jpg

112_0332.jpg

112_0326.jpg

112_0333.jpg

Last edited:
this is so insane !!
even dameged they are asking so much.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Preda...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Now more then ever I kick my self in the ass not getting him when I had the chance.

I canceld him because I thought he was not going to be popular and he was going to sale for nothing in the future.

what a big mistake that was.

That's why I gave up on collecting for investment a long time ago. I have boxes and boxes of stuff that I thought would be worth more later and it's worth NOTHING! :monkey4

Sweet! Damn, Hot Toys really needs to make those quills more available for projects just like yours.

Damn, if somebody buys that, I might just have to put mine's up as well:lol But I like mine's too much. Congrats on the haul, dj007:duff

Elder is the bomb! I love my elder... I can't believe that i waited til the last minute to get him from BBTS..

Man... I don't have any Hot Toy Predators but i want this Elder soooo bad, more than any other Predator from Hot toys. Im very fustrated about the prices on ebay, I mean some guys wount sell him under 600 bucks that makes me angry.

congratulations man! looks amazing with the quills!!! i picked up some quills a while back myself and am having them inserted as well - will be sure to post pics when he's all done!

for those of you looking for quills, I'd post a WTB thread about it - that's how i got mine, I'm sure there are others who may have some to sell.

I bought this Elder when he was first released,loved him but decided to sell 4 weeks later as i wanted to stick to statue's,i got 90 GBP for him...........god i wish i waited for a while:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

looks awesome bro! can't wait till I get mine. much nicer with the quills huh?

Back